Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
- Costway Day Discount -$0.00
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Save 10% Off
Use code: DELIGHT10
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Multiple Heat Settings: This electric oil-filled radiator will provide you with 3 heating options: 600W, 900W, 1500W, which can fit well in rooms of different sizes and meet your multiple daily needs. Moreover, the thermostat controlling knob allows you to relax at the most comfortable ambient temperature.
● Dual Safety Protections: Your safety is also what we highly considered. To protect you from any potential dangers, the space heater will automatically shut off when the temperature is too high or if it tips over. Note: Please don't touch the fins directly when the radiator is on as the surface is scorching.
● Warm and Quiet Operation: The oil heater runs without noise, wind or dazzling light, offering you an excellent sleeping environment. Furthermore, the heater is free of oil refill as it's equipped with a permanently sealed oil reservoir, which ensures maximized and constant warmth for you.
● User-Friendly Design: The cord storage in the lower part keeps the electric cord well-organized when the heater is not in use. And 4 bottom wheels enable you to move the heater freely to any place you want. You can enjoy the cozy warmness with our radiator in the living room, bedroom and many other occasions.
● Simple and Fast Assembly: Only the bottom wheels need to be assembled, so you can finish the assembly quickly just in several basic steps with easy-to-follow instructions and complete accessories. The radiator measures 10" x 13.5" x 25" (L x W x H). And each fin is 5.5" wide.
|Color||White, blue gray|
|Material||Steel + ABS|
|Overall dimension||10" x 13.5" x 25" (L x W x H)|
|Width of fins||5.5"|
I've had this heater for about two months now. At first, I didnt like it much. I thought it wasn't working properly and was going to send it back. But I soon realized that if you leave it on at its highest settings, it will provide a warm even heat throughout the lower level of my condo, which has an open floor plan. I live an a region with good weather but it does get cold in the winter (into the low 40s sometimes). After continual use I noticed how warm and comfortable the indoor space was when I would come inside from outdoors. What I like most is the spread of the warmth. It's not just warm near the unit; the heat spreads evenly throughout the space. So, I'm pleased and am confident that this unit would be even more effective in a smaller, contained space, like a master bedroom or smaller bedroom. In those spaces, I'm sure you could lower the unit's settings (there are several) and its thermostat and still get good, even warmth. I recommend but suggest you give the unit 30-45 minutes to do its job and you'll start to notice the chill leave the space. Smaller spaces will need less time. Use the thermostat and switches at full blast to start with and then adjust downward from there.
Heats a 20 x 20 room very efficiently
This had been wonderful for my teenage girls room. Keep the roam toasty and is safe. They are old enough to know not to touch it while on or you can burn yourself. My cats don't try to lay in it either. Works for my family.
I converted a garage, temporarily, to a TV room while we live in a small condo for a year. I use this to heat the garage. It is working great for that purpose. has three heat levels 600, 900, 1500 watts. I am using the 900 watt level. I did build an insulated wall against the garage to make the room airtight. This was so you have a point of reference as to how large a room this will heat. the garage is 20 x 25. Adjustable thermostat, it is on wheels, and it does not have a remote control
Keeps room evenly warm
Heats up the room slowly, but maintains a constant temperature in a small room without noise or cycling on and off. Our old heater was a radient heater, and it was nice while it was on, it cycled on and off quickly, and room heat was not even, and it was much warmer near the heater. Get a radiant heater if you want something to sit near and keep your feet warm, get an oil filled heater if you need to warm the whole room. Arrived without damage, which was a concern because it is a heavy item.