Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
- Costway Day Discount -$0.00
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
10% OFF this item for Non-Plus+ customers
Use code: COSTWAYDAY
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Ergonomic Design: Equipped with two durable casters, which are designed to maneuver over and around most obstacles. Follows use to your next cleaning project. Pistol style grip with trigger spray is great for comfortable pressure washing.
● Powerful and Multifunctional Use: The force of 2030PSI and 1.6 GPM high pressure washer can be used to clean a wide variety of surfaces. It is terrific for cleaning garden, patio, cars, boats, RVs, driveways, decks and more.
● Easy to Use and Storage: With the simple operation system, you can just turn the switch on and begin your cleaning easily. Onboard reel keeps high pressure hose organized for quick and easy storage.
● Easy to Install: Without complex steps, and comes with the clear and brief instruction, you just need to spend a few minutes to install the machine quickly by yourself.
● Complete Accessories Included: Comes with one high pressure washer, spray gun, high pressure hose, metal joint and wash brush. No professional tools needed. Really save your time and energy.
|Item weight||16 lbs|
|Max Pressure||2030 PSI|
|Rated flow rate||5.0 l/min|
|Max flow rate||7.0 l/min|
|Max inlet water pressure||1.4 M|
|Degree of protection||IPX5|
One of the most annoying pieces of equipment I've ever used
Let me start my review with saying the user manual that comes with is absolutely useless. Among the spelling and grammar errors in it, the manual does not clearly explain how each piece of the machine is to be used or set up in a way that makes sense. 1) there are 6 screws that come with this machine., You'd be forgiven for not knowing where they immediately go because the manual doesn't say so. The bigger screws attach the holding handle to the base of the machine. 2) the smaller screws attach the cord holder to the back of it. None of this is mentioned meaningfully in the diagrams either. Most of the diagrams illustrated in the manual are pointless and do not have text to explain the context at all. "Eyeballing it" is not a satisfactory way of handling any kind of assembly at all. The main drag and annoying element of this was understanding how to actually use this machine. I somewhat had it figured out, but the manual literally says add the hose pipe to the back port. turn on the machine. THAT'S IT1!!!!! As shown in the pictures on the site, the smaller hose coming from the horse reel is SUPPOSED to connect to the forward facing port. Does the manual say that? No. Are there videos online or on the site that explains that? No. Then when I turned on the machine after figuring this part out, the engine stopped. Now...for those of us that are used to working small engines, that would mean the engine is flooded or something else is wrong right? Well guess what? The manual not only does not explain why it would do that clearly, apparently that's how it's supposed to work. I tried one last time before giving up, and I plugged it up. Attached the hose and I decided this time to squeeze the trigger to see if anything would happen. And it roared to life. How is any reasonable person suppose to know that the machine is working properly if the engine isn't AUDIBLY TURNING ON?! Here are some other cons you'll need to know: Depending on how your house is set up and your car location or your intended area to work on, you'll need an extension cord. I definitely needed one. The cords at this point become a hindrance and don't help moving around. It would be better if there was a variation of this machine that just needed batteries or something. Make it waterproof. I also wished the soap attachment was a bit bigger. That way you can have enough soap to clean your car twice over.
Unable to replace hose
Only had the product for 2 years. I did not use it much. The high pressure hose has holes in it. This hose can not be replaced. Why make a product for sale if parts are not replaceable. Do. It buy this product
Has some pretty decent pressure to it. Works well for cleaning sidewalks, siding, and other small jobs. For the money, it does it's job well
Overall its a very good product.
Overall its a very good product. It would help to have a little longer hose and electrical wire, but its only so much manufacturer can afford at such a low price.
Great power washer
I bought this for my husband. The first time we used it, we washed our car. This power washer is easy to handle and does a terrific job.