Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Save 10% Off
Use code: DELIGHT10
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● 7-in-1 Versatile Air Fryer Oven: Featuring 7 pre-set cooking functions, this electric air fryer toaster oven will simplify any kitchen task from air frying, broiling, baking to toasting, dehydrating and warming, the convection oven will satisfy all your diverse cooking needs by making a variety of cuisines. And you can select the ideal modes through adjusting function switch.
● Healthy Oil-Free Air Fryer: Different from the traditional way of cooking with hot oil, this convection toaster oven adopts up and down balance heating (4 heating tubes on the top, 2 on the bottom) to fry up food. The adjustable temperature from 250℉- 450℉ drives out the extra fat in the food, while maintaining the crispy taste of traditional way.
● Large Family Size and Safety Guarantee: The air fryer toaster oven could easily fit 6 slices of toast, a 9 inches pizza, 3 pounds chicken wings and a 4 pounds chicken in the 19-quart interior space. You can make plenty of food for the whole family. Besides, non-slip foot pads, heat-resistant handle and oven mitt will provide further safety insurance.
● 4 Knobs for Easy Operation: Four electroplated knobs help you control the time, temperature and cooking mode effortlessly. You can set the temperature from 250℉ to 450℉ and the time from 0 to 60 minutes as you want. Meanwhile, the additional toast timer from 0-8 minutes provides with three baking color options (light, med, dark).
● Dishwasher-Safe Accessories and Considerate Design: This air fryer toaster oven comes with 4 dishwasher-safe cooking accessories including fry basket, oven rack, baking pan and crumb tray. All accessories are removable for easy cleaning. Additionally, transparent window and interior lighting allow you to monitor the food easily while cooking.
|Net weight||18 lbs|
|Overall dimension||19.5" x 12" x 12.5" ( L x W x H)|
|Overall capacity||19 Qt / 18 L|
|Oven time||60 minutes|
|Toast time||8 minutes|
Worked great for 2 Years
I purchased this style of machine because I thought the dials would last longer than a touch screen model. Boy was I wrong. The first two years were great. It is a nice machine while it still works. However, the dials began to get stuck on certain modes, they wouldn’t move and then it would start shorting out on certain modes. I’ve been using it only on the bake function for the past year TJ try and get a bit more time out of it but now the cable heats up whenever it is turned on and it doesn’t feel safe to use anymore. I wouldn’t buy this if you want a long term product.
Doesn’t last long
I loved this fryer but sadly it stopped working after only a year and a quarter, all settings except the toaster oven setting. I mostly liked to bake things that the toaster setting just doesn’t work for. Also it claims to be a dehydrator but it’s not, the lowest setting is too hot for dehydration.
Taylor N Simpson
Great Air Fryer-While it Worked
We LOVED this Air Fryer/Toaster Oven. It's beautiful and quickly became our default appliance for all our meals. Maybe we used it too much? After two years, almost to the day, the Air Fryer component stopped working. We're currently in the market for a new appliance than will last longer than two years.
Lasted 11 months, used maybe 10 times.
Worked ok but didnt last long. Its a heater,fan, 2 timers, and 2 multiposition switches. Switches went out after less than 20 uses.
Piece of junk
Piece of junk. I bought it and open it up plugged it in and it started making noises. Sounds like the convection fan was not installed correctly. I bought it to put into my new RV that I was purchasing. I bought it on August 11 but I didn’t open the box until after November 12 so they told me that because I bought it through Walmart they would only honor a 90 day warranty. So I’m screwed. Call them up and of course they gave me the runaround. Now they’re asking me to take a video of the product and send it to them I guess they don’t wanna take my word for for it. Don’t bother with this piece of junk. I don’t expect them to do anything to help me but I guess I’ll have to try. I’m a disabled senior I can’t afford to be throwing money away cost wave products in my opinion stink.