Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Motor and Weight Capacity: This running machine delivers a 2.25 horsepower quiet impulse power motor for an interval, speed, or endurance fitness training. 220 lbs of weight capacity and low-noise as far as possible to meet your needs.
● Foldable and Adjustable Incline Design: Easy folding mechanism and a soft drop system to help you fold and unfold the treadmill safely and with ease. It has 3 level incline board to choose from for burning more calories, tone the muscle, and build strength and endurance.
● Speed levels and P01-P12 Programs: With 0.5 to 7.5 MPH speed levels available, you can select different speed base on your physical condition and exercise based. The fitness machine is equipped with 12 programs that improve your cardiovascular fitness, boost your health, and burn fat.
● Blu-ray LCD and Rubber Tread Belt: 5" Blu-ray LCD screen and 16" x 47" running belt give you the best workout experience. The electric treadmill with iPad and mobile phone holder you can use for watching videos while you workout or having video calls with your friends.
● Safety and Cushioning Design: Safety key connect you and the running machine, emergency stop button on the handrail, for double protection and safety. Cushioning design on both sides of the treadmill will reduce noise and discrete vibration on the floor.
|Color||Grey and blue|
|Rated power||2.25 HP|
|LCD screen||Hand pulse / speed / distance / time / calories / modes|
|Modes||P1 - P12|
|Rated voltage||110 V|
|Speed||0.5 - 7.5 MPH|
|Overall dimension||62" x 26.5" x 49.5" (L x W x H)|
|Folded dimension||32.5" x 26.5" x 57" (L x W x H)|
|Running belt dimension||47" x 15.5" (L x W)|
|Unit weight||96.5 lbs|
|Capacity weight||220 lbs|
sergio v herrera
perfecta para nosotros los de la 4 edad
el precio y su manualidad sencilla done podria conseguir una cubierta para mi caminadora ????????
I wanted a quality treadmill like the one at the gym and I found it in this one. I have had this one for about 3 years now and I love it. I have my good days and bad on using my treadmill but I am very happy I purchased this. I did have it assembled by Amazon personnel but my husband was helping him so much I wish I would have just let him put it together.
You don't quite get what you pay for
It's useable. The running experience is ok but there are several major flaws in the electronics. I paid $400 for it, it's probably worth $250-300. The belt is narrow. That's fine. That's part of buying an inexpensive treadmill and they don't try to hide it. I'm 6-1 and I can run on it just fine. It was the best experience I've ever had setting up a treadmill (because it's small). I got it in the house, into the basement and completely setup in less than an hour with no help. There are 3 issues I have with this treadmill: 1) Distance measurement only has 1 digit to the right of the decimal. Every other treadmill I've ever been on has 2 digits. It's not the end of the world but it's really annoying. 2) Doesn't always show distance. Distance and "calories burned" rotate. Time and distance are the most important stats and should always be displayed. "Calories burned" is a fairly useless, made-up stat on any treadmill and completely useless on this one. Pulse is always on even though it's rarely used and even more useless than calories burned (at the end of a 3 mile run it had me with a pulse of 79, which isn't even close). 3) The simulated track is 4/10ths of a mile. On every other treadmill the simulated track is 400m, which is about a quarter of a mile. They obviously just did a terrible job of converting it from km to miles. It guess I'll get used to it but 4/10ths of a mile is really, really stupid. I definitely would not buy this treadmill if I had it to do over.
Great for indoor exercise
It is hard to find a treadmill in stock with the pandemic going on and it is very easy to gain weight. This treadmill does have a fairly narrow width but that was not a huge issue since it is able to support our weight and there is an emergency stop on it. So far it is working well and great for exercising when gyms are no longer available. There is heart rate detection which is a plus as well.