Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
for New Subscribers
● Premium Material and Sturdy Frame: The hardware cloth is made of heavy-duty steel, which features better durability and stability. With a vinyl coating surface, this hardware cloth has great performance in rustproof and ensures prolonged service life. Besides, the solder joints are firm enough to prevent cracking easily.
● Excellent Plasticity and Flexibility: Measures about 24" inches x 50' ft/ 36" inches x 50' ft/ 48" inches x 50' ft, this wire fence is suitable for home and garden uses, which allows you to tailor it to meet your specific needs. In addition, the hardware cloth can be rolled up for easy storage and transportation.
● Wide Range of Application: This wire mesh can not only serve as a snake fence barrier, chicken coop, rabbit cage, and tree guard, but also as coverings for windows, screen doors, drains, and so on. What's more, the wire mesh is ideal for DIY projects such as Christmas garland frames.
● 1.5’’ Mesh and Low Maintenance: With a 1.5-inch x 1.5-inch mesh grid, the hardware cloth can effectively prevent the invasion of hawks, fox, squirrels, which offers a safe living environment for chickens and adequate airflow through for plants. Besides, the smooth surface without burrs is easy to maintain and ensures safety.
● Easy to Operate and Dimension: The hardware cloth is lightweight and easy to move, even one person can easily complete the construction of the fence. Plus, you can hang this hardware cloth easily to any place you want. The length of 50' ft is enough for your daily use.
|Overall dimension||24" x 50' (L x W)|
|Mesh dimension||1.5'' x 1.5'' (L X W)|
|Wire diameter||16 gauge|
|Net weight||12 lbs|
JC from NY
just what I needed for bunnies
Price a little high but good quality! only wish available in 25’ total length as 50’ much more than need but will find uses for it looks like will stand up for years- good thickness. Like black coating not very visable where using. not to thick so could conform to plantings and able to cut easily with wire cutter
A must against rabbits
so over my dogs eating all the rabbit poop. Attached this to my existing black aluminum fencing with black zip ties! Amazing, durable, easy, and So worth the money!
I’m building a cage and that was the perfect fance for it.
Strong chemical smell
I liked the product. It worked well for wrapping around the bird feeders, and has done a great job on keeping the squirrels out. The 16 gauge wire makes It is easy to cut with wire cutters . The only thing that bothered me was that it had a strong chemical smell enough to give you a head ache.
Did what I wanted.
I wanted it to wrap around some bird feeders to keep the magpies out so the smaller birds could eat. It's flexible and easy to cut. It's the perfect opening for house finches, etc.