Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
$30 OFF $200+ INDOOR Furniture Purchase
Use code: DELIGHT30
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Selected Acacia Wood Materials: The towel rack is made of premium acacia wood, which is more stable and stronger compared with other wood. In addition, featuring high resistance to corrosion and deformation, this towel rack will stand firmly without any crack for a long time while holding your towels securely.
● Functional Free-standing Design: Designed with a freestanding structure, the towel rack will stand on its own wherever you decide to put it. And the vertical independent structure makes it take up less space than other towel racks. You can place it right next to your hot tub or bath for easy access to towels or clothes.
● Practical 3-Tier Towel Organizer: Coming with 3 bars, the towel holder provides ample space for you to hang up or dry towels. Featuring optimal air circulation and a large distance between the rods, this rack can make your clothes or towels dry faster and prevent strange odor.
● Bottom Shelf for Extra Storage: This wood towel holder comes with a handy bottom shelf that provides additional storage space. You can store extra clean towels, washcloths, clothes, or slippers there. It provides you with convenience and easy access to multiple bath necessities.
● Classic Design and Versatile Usage: Elegant finish and simple design make this towel rack perfectly blend with any home decor or style. This towel stand can be used as a hanger to dry swimsuits or other clothing that require air-drying. Moreover, it can also be placed by the swimming pool to serve as an outdoor freestanding towel rack.
|Overall size||14" x 12" x 36" (L x W x H)|
|Weight capacity||66 lbs|
|Net weight||4 lbs|
Smaller than it looks.
Smaller than I thought.
busted on arrival
product came broken but we were able to 'rig it' and make it work.
I don't love it
Honestly, if I could return it at this point I would. It came with "instructions" for assembly, but none of the part were actually labeled. One wouldn't think that would make too much of a difference since all of the dowels seem to look the same, right? So how many different kinds of parts could there be, right? Well, apparently dowels that appear to be the same length and diameter to the naked eye, must not actually be the same based on the packing list and instructions. But there was no discernable difference, and they weren't labeled. So I gave it my best guess. No pre-drill holes, or even punctures, so had to screw into a bare end. It's not level, and seems very cheap. And not cheap as in expensive, but cheap as in quality. I purchased a different one and am so much happier with the other brand/style, but unfortunately I assembled this one and threw the box away, so I'm pretty much stuck with it.
Poor build quality
This was on our wedding registry as the photos made it look nice. The paint is shoddy, it's not sturdy, I wouldn't even sell it for $5 on FB marketplace. I wish there was a way to get money for something else. If we knew the poor craftsmanship we wouldn't have added it to our registry.
Simple and easy
It serves the purpose. Easy to put together.