Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Movable and Adjustable Height Stand: You can adjustable the height of the stand from 23 to 38 inches, making it suitable for both children and adults. You can adjust the stand height according to your requirements and thanks to the light-weight design it is easy to move.
● High Quality and Stable Structure: Aluminum plates are selected to make this percussion durable and long-lasting. The bottom stand is metal-plated and designed into a triangular structure, which additionally ensures the stability of the entire structure. The anti-skid pads at the bottom also increase the stability of the stand while protecting your floor from getting scratched.
● A Whole Set of Equipment: This exercise kit includes an electroplated stand, a music stand, a pair of bell mallets, an 8 " practice pad, a pair of wooden drumsticks and a carrying bag. All the items you need to practice percussion are available to you in one package, saving you time and money!
● Suitable for Beginners to Practice: If you are a beginner, this percussion glockenspiel bell kit is specially designed for you. It has two rows of keys and 30 notes (range: G5-C8), 2.5-octave bells and 8 "exercise pad to help you improve your skill.
● Portable and Convenient to Store: Thanks to the portable carrying bag, it is convenient for you to carry the glockenspiel set around. Also, it is specially customized to fit the kit perfectly and sustain all weather conditions. It's very easy to store and due to its compact size you can store it in any corner of your house.
|Material||Aluminum, metal, wood, and plastic|
|Adjustable height of stand||About 23"-38"|
|Size of the percussion glockenspiel surface||22.5" x 14.5" (Lx W)|
|Net weight||10.8 lbs|
This an okay bell kit. The music stand broke as soon as we put it in. Some of the keys screws were half way out. And some of the keys are discolored but it's playable
Worth the price
This is a great instrument for beginner percussionist. The entire top is easy to switch off with the practice pad for my teen so it's easy for him to practice. I would definitely recommend purchasing this for a beginner teen who is interested in learning about the xylophone.
Not worth the money
I purchased this set for my 5th grade son who's starting band for the first time. This set was cheaper to purchase and own than to rent at a music store for the school year. So we decided to go with this option. It's not worth the $. The stand isn't stable. You have to twist the bells onto the stand instead of just placing in onto the stand. Other stands have a secure fit around it so it stays in place. So because of this type of stand that it comes with, it makes it a little wobbly and not sturdy. The sheet music stand that attaches to the bells doesn't fit well at all and I don't know how it even holds sheet music. One of the mallets that came with it broke already. We had to buy our own from a music store. My son's band teacher even told him not to use those because of how cheap they are. It doesn't have enough keys on it for what his band book requires so before you buy any percussion kit, make sure you check with your child's band teacher to see if you need 30 keys or 32 keys. I don't think this set would even survive a whole school year. Spend a little extra to get a better set. We ended up getting a better one at a music store. I am returning this one. Not worth the $ at all!
Disappointed in quality of case
The case doesn't last at all! Zipper has broken and completely come apart from the seam.
Lightweight and easy to carry. The mallets is plastic and came bent. Will ordered wooden mallets instead. Perfect for beginner band student.