Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
for New Subscribers
● 8 Speed Options: 8-speed controller gives you choices from a slow stir to fast mix. The powerful mixing action for folding, kneading, mixing, beating, creaming and whipping with proper speeds makes the mixer perfectly suitable to different ingredients.
● Tilt-Head and Anti-Slip Design: The tilt-head design mixer allows you to install or uninstall bowls and accessories easily. In addition, the base of the mixer is equipped with non-slip feet, which can make the whole machine stand firmly on the tabletop, ensuring the safety of use.
● Large Capacity and High Power: With a stainless steel bow of 4qt large capacity, this blender can carry many ingredients, which is enough for home kitchen use. At the same time, the high power of 380W ensures sufficient kinetic energy for the motor and also guarantees the safety of electricity use.
● Versatile Usage: Unlike the old mixer, this new mixer comes with three connecting parts: dough hook, beater and whisk. The design is novel and the function is various. With it, you can easily mix the dough, beat egg whites, and make fillings, which is definitely the best gift for baking enthusiasts.
● Easy to Maintain: The main parts are made of ABS stainless steel, including pot and dough hook, beater and whisk. The whole body is waterproof and rust-proof so that it has a very long service life and is easy to clean. At the same time, equipped with a bowel cover,it prevents the ingredients splash, to ensure a clean environment.
|Material||ABS, Stainless steel|
|Product dimensions||13.5" x 7.5" x 12.5"(L x W x H)|
Powerful and Works Great!
I wanted a nice mixer for making cakes and small batches of cookies. This works perfectly, its powerful and takes up little counter space and is quite light weight versus using my old hand mixer. Definitely a great addition to my kitchen. I put my much larger Kitchen-Aid stand mixer in my closet and only use it at Christmas time when I make large batches of buckeye dough.
My wife likes it and I do as well.
Loved This But It Stopped Working
I absolutely loved this mixer when I received it as a gift. I had this mixer for about two and a half years and it had been the best I've ever used. Throughout the time I had the mixer I only used it maybe less than 10 times. Recently, I pulled out the mixer to make some cookies and found that it had completely stopped working. I was heartbroken. The appliance worked like a charm initially but unfortunately has a poor shelf-life.
I love this mixer. I wanted a stand mixer for so long and this mixer is great. It's so easy to clean. The only downside is the parts are not dishwasher safe. However the parts clean very easy and the splash guard that is included is just the chefs kiss
I was doing dough and it was barely doing it’s job , I that it was gonna come ap
Tortilla mix, cookies