Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Save 10% Off
Use code: DELIGHT10
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Amazing 4-in-1 Baby Playyard: It is more than a baby play yard. You can use it as a cradle, a diaper changing table, a baby crib, and a playpen. Detachable components make its function-switching more flexible, and the cradle can be separated for independent use.
● Sturdy Structure and Healthy Material: Adopting high-quality iron pipes as its frame, this baby play yard is stable enough without any wobble when in use. What's more, oxford cloth and PP material are all safe materials. It has already got the ASTM certification and will be perfect for a baby of 0-36 months.
● Deluxe Sleep Experience: Both the cradle and the basic bed are featured with a suitable size for the baby to sleep, which allows the baby to stretch the limbs freely on the bed. Besides, breathable mesh on the 4 sides keeps the bassinet in good air circulation and provides better visibility for parents to observe the baby at any time.
● Handy Storage and Fun Accessories: This baby nursery center is equipped with a storage shelf for placing daily necessities like diapers, paper towels, or feeding bottles, all you need are at hand. It also comes with 2 hanging toys and one music box to catch the baby’s attention and promote his or her perception of surroundings.
● Foldable and Movable Design: It can be folded and assembled quickly within minutes without tools, and can be put in a bag when you need to carry it out. 2 smooth wheels with brakes will be really helpful when you need to move the bassinet, and there will be no accidental sliding.
|Material||Iron + oxford cloth + PP|
|Product dimensions||40'' x 29'' x 44'' (L x W x H)|
|Cradle size||28.5'' x 18.5'' x 27'' (L x W x H)|
|Diaper table size||28.5'' x 17'' x 5.5'' (L x W x H)|
|Basic bed size||40'' x 29'' x 28.5'' (L x W x H)|
|Maximum weight of basic playpen||35 LBS|
|Maximum weight of second layer||22 LBS|
|Maximum weight of diaper table||22 LBS|
|Maximum weight of cradle||22 LBS|
|Suitable age||0-36 Months|
|Net weight||33 LBS|
I purchased this for my daughter who is expecting her first child. When it arrived the clips were bent on the bassinet part. I contacted the company and they took a few days ( and lots of emails back and forth) but finally made it right. Overall an excellent product. ( I believe the bent clip happened in the shipping, not the company itself)
Great as a whole, don’t love the washing
So you can’t take apart the changing table part to wash.. Just FYI. Put something on it from the start. We were just using little swaddle blankets and we had a blow out and had to hose it off outside because it doesn’t come apart. The entire thing is great. The bassinet is nice and soft and the music and vibrations are nice but loud.
Works great, sturdy quality, sometimes a little finicky
Works great and is sturdy, my almost 15 month old has used it her whole life and it's in great condition. I have noticed it's not as cooperative as other brands whenever you try to collapse it or reset it up, but once it's set it's great. Also the little light and sound maker it comes with is super touchy and never worked great but the bassinet, playpen and diaper rack are all great otherwise!
Worst To Take Apart
This pack n play is pretty sturdy but it is the WORST to assemble and take apart. The joints do not attach and detach easily. At one point I had to leave it unassembled because we could not unhook the sides. I would try a different model.
When we received the item, the box was wet and falling apart. My husband took it out of the box and part of it was wet. Once everything was taken out of the box and we started to put it together, we noticed that there was not mat for the playpen and a clip was missing from the diaper storage. Its definitely not what I thought it would be. The bassinet it nice but way too small, the changing station has no cushion whatsoever. I'm definitely going to send this back. Its not what I thought it would be. Plus it takes up too much space.