Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Save 10% Off
Use code: DELIGHT10
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Premium Material for Durable Use: Constructed of durable PE material and sturdy 4-plate construction, this hard base weight can support the offset or cantilever patio umbrella firmly. After an excellent blow molding process, it also has weather resistance and long-lasting quality, which can protect from sun, rain, and fading.
● Amazing Maximum Weight and Size: After each plate is filled with water, the entire base weight can weigh up to 350 pounds. This allows the plate to add the extra weight needed to improve the stability of the umbrella in strong winds conditions. In addition, the large size panel of 41" x 41" x 5.5" provides additional stability.
● Easy to Fill and Carry: Each plate has a large-diameter water inlet, making this umbrella base weight very easy to fill with water. It can be done in seconds without wasting too much time. Moreover, the concave handle on each plate can also be easily lifted and carried. Especially convenient for storage when not needed.
● Unique Styling and Versatile Design: Featuring a distinctive octagon shape and stylish textured surfaces, this elegant base weight can match any surrounding decor and add glamour to your outdoor space. Reliable umbrella base weight can be used in multiple scenarios, perfect for patio, garden, courtyard, porch, and poolside.
● Simple Assembly and Maintenance: Our product is a block assembly mode that is very suitable for disassembly and assembly. Each plate can be connected by 4 connectors and a heightening pad, with slots on both sides to ensure tight fastening without moving. We will also provide 4 screws for assembly. The black surface is very resistant to dirt and easy to maintain.
|Overall dimensions||41" x 41" x 5.5" (L x W x H)|
|Each plate dimensions||28.5" x 18" x 5.5" (L x Wx H)|
|Net weight||22 lbs|
|The weight of filled with water||350 lbs|
This stand works great
The fit was perfect. It stabilized the umbrella and a great fit
Edward Manuel III
Very sturdy base
Works great for my cantilever umbrella. Works with the models that have foot pedals too, you just have to use the cross extension and the long screws instead of the ones that come with your umbrella. It was kind of breezy the day I assembled mine. No swaying (although I wouldn't suggest using your umbrella in the wind).
Sturdy, but filling with sand is a nightmare
I'm using this with an 11-ft Hampton Bay umbrella I got from Home Depot. It holds the cantilever quite securely, although the ends of the cross-shaped base stick out about 3-inches past the base, so I may have to trim it down a bit. While this design is well-thought-out in terms of how the pieces fit together, and it's quite easy to fill the sections with water, it is proving to be a multi-day project filling them with sand! The inner opening is much smaller than outer diameter of the seal would suggest -- closer to the size of a quarter whereas the outer portion is closer to that of a half-dollar coin. Unless your local hardware store has play sand that is perfectly dry, then you're in for one heck of a time trying to get the sand loaded. In my case, Home Depot had only paver sand in the outdoor area. As such, the sand was already damp and could not easily be poured. I literally spent 5 hours today loading a paint funnel with a sugar scoop, and one scoop at a time ram-rodding the sand into the base with a 1/2-inch dowel. Considering each section takes almost two 40-lbs bags of sand, and each bag takes about 60 scoops to empty, and about 30-40 stroke of the dowel to get each scoop inside, you're looking at some serious tennis shoulder/elbow! Even after all this work, I was still only able to get 2 of the 4 sections filled, cursing the soul of whomever designed such a narrow aperture with each breath.
Use sand to fill this base, didn't take a long time. And also super ift my patio umbrella
Good offset umbrella base option
Went together very easily, holds up the umbrella without a problem