Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Indoor and Outdoor Playground: Every child wants to play or learn in their own space, and the children's tents can satisfy their ideas. In addition, this tent can be placed indoors or outdoors to provide privacy for children and allow parents to monitor their safety.
● Environmentally friendly and Safe Materials: The children's tent is made up of 100% cotton canvas and 4 high-quality pine poles. All materials are environmentally friendly and durable, ensuring that they do not cause harm to children's health. And it has passed ASTM and CPSIA certification to ensure the safety of kids.
● Thick Cushion and Non-Slip Cover: In order to prevent the baby from being injured during play, we equipped this Indian tent with a thick cushion. There are many non-slip paints on the back of the mat, which can effectively increase friction. And the non-slip cover at the bottom of the pole can also have the same effect.
● Classic Four-sided Design: Designed in a classic Indian style, the children's tents provide a spacious and bright personal space for your child. Equipped with a side window and curtains for easy ventilation. In addition, there is a canvas rope on the top for fixing the wood to ensure the stability of the tent.
● Easy to Assemble and Carry: The white Indian tents are easy to assemble and can be easily completed by following the detailed steps in the instructions. In addition, the 8lbs weight and equipped polyester bag make it easy for you to bring it to your destination.
|Material||100% cotton canvas, pine|
|Product dimension||47'' x 47'' x 5.2'' (L x W x H)|
|Carrying bag||39.5'' x 8'' (L x W)|
|Product weight||8 lbs|
Wǒ shì jiǎ de
Perfect and comfortable place for my son to read
My son loves to read, so for Christmas, I decided to buy him this comfortable tent to set up in his room as one of his gifts. One of my girlfriends bought something similar for her daughter, but I was looking for something that was geared more for a little boy. After doing some searching, I bought this one since my son loves gray/white and the zig zag/chevron pattern. This indian-style tent was very easy to set up. In fact, I was able to assemble it by myself in just a few minutes! No tools are required at all, since all you have to do is insert the wooden poles and tie the top with the canvas rope that is supplied. There is a window that acts like a skylight, so natural light filters in so that my son can read during the day in his comfortable tent. You can tie the sides of the tent so that you can keep it open, or if he wants some privacy, he can simply untie them and close the tent. I love how this set came with a cozy cushioned blanket to put at the bottom of the tent. My son loves to lay down on it and with all of his stuffed animals that he put inside the tent while he's reading. The cushioned blanket is also non-slip, so it won't easily slide on our flooring or carpet. This is a really great quality tent as the it is made of a very sturdy and durable canvas material, and the poles are made of solid pine wood. It even comes with a bag for you to put everything in if you want to take this tent with you on the go. So glad my son loves this tent. It is a wonderful addition to his room and the perfect little getaway for him when he needs a place to wind down and read. Excellent product!
Bought for my 4 year old grandson and he loves it!
Good option for a play room
What a cute tent! I was able to set up the entire thing in my kid's room in minutes without any difficulty. The built quality is good and doesn't seem cheaply made, and when you've got a small child who will trip over anything, that kind of sturdiness is important. We have been using it as a place to sit during story time and he loves it.
My daughter loves this tent. She uses it as a reading nook. Easy to set up. Great buy!
sense of security
I’ve always wanted to buy this tent when I didn’t have a baby. Now that I have a baby, I can enjoy it with my baby. After installing it（it was very easy to install），I found that this tent is so big and includes a cushion, which is really great. My baby is nine months old. I put the baby’s books and toys in it. Sometimes the baby will crawl in and play quietly inside. I like this tent very much. It gives me and my baby a sense of security. When Christmas comeing, I can add some light strips to make it look more warm.