Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
- Costway Day Discount -$0.00
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
10% OFF this item for Non-Plus+ customers
Use code: COSTWAYDAY
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Super Capacity: This 52-liter compact refrigerator is ideal for storing drinks and beer. It can also be used to store medicines or cosmetics.
● Quick Cooling: This energy-efficient refrigerator USES compressor cooling technology that allows temperatures to cool quickly from -4 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit in 30 minutes. It can save energy while ensuring rapid cooling.
● Sturdy and Durable: This portable refrigerator is made of high-quality ABS material and shock-resistant, which ensures that your food is perfectly stored even on bumpy mountain roads.
● Battery Protection and Low Noise: High, medium and low three different battery protection levels can meet your different needs and ensure safety. In addition, the noise emitted by the refrigerator during operation is below 45 decibels, which will not disturb you.
● Easy to Use: The refrigerator comes with an LED display and digital temperature controls so you can conveniently adjust the temperature. The refrigerator is small and light, and it has a handle so you can move it easily.
|Color||White and gray|
|Overall dimension||27.5" x 14" x 21" (L x W x H)|
|Voltage||12 V/24 V (DC), 110-240 V (AC)|
|Rated power||50 W|
|Capacity||52 liters/55 quarts|
|Cooling range||-4°F - 50°F|
|Energy consumption||0.16 kwh/24 hrs|
|Refrigerating medium||R134 a/40 g|
Gary Francis Powers
Quit working after 2 months
Used in a vehicle daily during the summer at altitude where the avg temperature outside was around 80-85 degrees. When the fridge worked it was quiet, consistent and kept groceries cold. With exception of the hottest summer weeks the fridge would usually last about a day and a half with a 1200w power source when set between 35-40 degrees. I did take my vehicle on some ohv national service roads, around 10% of my total driving but nothing extreme. After one particular trip that had the vehicle swaying side to side a bit the unit stopped working. Costway honored the warranty and refunded my purchase. Bummed that this product didn’t work for me but was satisfied with Costway’s response to solve the problem.
I'm a truck driver, got one of this back in oct of 2020 still running strong gave it a 4/5 do to the plastic where the compressor is came of sow I had to duct tape it other the that is all good
I have two, one for refer and one for freezer
Worked great until kid got warped.
Lid is warped and doesn’t close anymore. This thing has been super cool, and has kept my food and drinks inside my van nice and cool (even can freeze). The problem I have now is the LID IS WARPED and doesn’t close. So unless I want to run it constantly, then I can’t use it. Are replacement lids available.
Mine had a 2 year life
It worked great for 2 yrs. I turned it on last night to cool it down and start loading food and drinks this morning, last night temps 51 deg. it's 59 degs. now and the digital temp says it's 60 deg. and I can not hear it running but the digital display is lit? guess it's back to the ice box?