Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Sturdy and Stable Structure: Made of high quality engineered wood, this cat climbing tower provides long-term durability without easy deformation or collapse. The wide flat bottom and sturdy posts ensure high bearing capacity and stability, so that the kitten can easily and safely jump up or down the cat tree.
● Sisal-covered Scratching Posts: The scratching posts wrapped in natural sisal ropes can satisfy the kitten's scratching instinct to keep their claws healthy, while protecting your furniture from damage. In addition, these posts also provide strong support for the cat climbing tower.
● Multi-level Fun and Relaxation: This multi-layer cat activity tree is designed with a plush perch, a large condo, a cozy basket and two platforms, which can meet the cats' different needs of playing, resting and jumping. In addition, two hanging toy balls will effectively attract the attention of kittens and add extra fun to them.
● Comfortable Plush Covering: The cat climbing tower is covered with soft and skin-friendly plush, providing the best comfortable touch. Your furry friends can lie on the plush perch to look out the window or curl up in a basket to yawn. The roomy condo has a removable cushion that will provide your cat with a luxurious sleeping experience.
● Simple Assembly and Attractive Appearance: With detailed instruction and all hardware provided, the cat climbing tower can be easily and quickly assembled in a short time. In addition, with an attractive appearance, it will complement any space in your house, which is suitable to be placed in the living room, bedroom, balcony and any place you want.
|Material||Particle board, plush cloth, naturalSisal rope|
|Overall dimension||30.5" x 20" x 66"|
Good Cat Tree, HORRIBLE Instructions
Let me start by saying its a good cat tree and if the instructions were correct to the catalog picture I'd have given a higher rating. I'm no stranger to assembling bicycles, furniture and all manner of kit items. What made this so frustrating is the visual instructions (no written guidance) is not accurate to the piece part list nor the step-by-step drawings, and being an abstract assembly, one doesn't get to draw much on prior experience and just noodle it out. Well into assembly I was under the belief that either the wrong item was shipped or the wrong parts/instructions were boxed. After getting it nearly built but not able to complete it, I was able to figure it out. I had to toss the instructions and go by the catalog images. If you take this on be forewarned and have your favorite beverage in hand to sooth the frustration.
This product is true to size, soft, sturdy and the customer support is generous. I only wish that the scratch posts were entirely covered in sisal because my cats are 5 months old and they already scratch the soft area on the pole above the sisal because the sisal is pretty low.
This cat tree is amazing!
This cat tree is awesome, i just got it today and it was kinda confusing at first but i figured it out. My cats were playing in the box while I built it. My two over-weight cats love it as well, one can even fit in the hammock. They love playing with the toy and even sit on top of it. Beware the top perch is smaller then it looks but its good to sit in and watch out the window.
Good quality cat tree
It took me a while to figure out how to start assembling it. Lol, Lots of parts but once I figured it out it was easy to assemble. I thought it was bigger but I’m happy with it. Hopefully my kitty loves it. It’s also super soft.
We got this for the cat to play and sleep on, and also be able to get up from when the dogs are bothering her. She likes it and sleeps on it all the time and likes to perch and watch everyone. It was easy to assemble and is well made.