Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Solid and Natural Fir Wood: This elevated garden bed is made of 100% natural fir wood, which ensures great sturdiness and durability for long-lasting use. Connected and fixed by screws, this garden bed is not easy to crack or wobble. More, thick wood planks are well polished to protect you from accidental hurt caused by burrs.
● Spacious Planting Area with 8 Grids: This raised garden bed comes with 8 grids, which offer a separated growing area for 8 different flowers, herbs, vegetables or fruit. And you can remove the grids to make a big open garden box. For convenience, a shelf is added at the bottom to store flower pots, watering kettles and garden tools.
● Ergonomic Height and Versatile Design: Designed with a user-friendly height of 36", the raised planter box reduces the need to bend down while gardening, which is suitable for those who have backache or knee pain. Besides, this functional and rustic planter can be used outdoors or indoors, including in garden, patio, yard, or greenhouse.
● Drainage HoleS and Practical Lining: Drainage holes are designed to drain out excess water, which can prevent over-irrigation of plants and rotten roots. In addition, this raised garden bed comes with a breathable black liner to separate the wood from the soil, prevent soil seepage and nutrient loss, ensuring your plants grow healthy.
● Easy to Assemble and Dimensions: All the necessary hardware and detailed assembly manual are included. With them, this raised planter bed is easy and quick to put together, which won't take up much of your time and energy. Overall Dimensions: 36" x 24" x 36" (L x W x H). Inner height: 8.5".
|Material||Fir wood, non-woven fabric|
|Product dimensions||36" x 24" x 36" (L x W x H)|
|Net weight||24 lbs|
|Weight capacity of planter bed||110 lbs|
|Weight capacity of bottom shelf||66 lbs|
BEST planter EVER
After looking at a lot of planters I picked this one. WOW Sure glade that i did. this planter was soooo EZ to put together I was done in 30min. with a #2 Phillips. every part fit, all predrilled and numbered it fit like a glove... for the hardware I was missing 2 washers. BUT also got extra screws ALL IN ALL its a 5 STARS.
A really lovely garden accessory for herbs etc. I am absolutely delighted with the beautiful finish of the raised garden bed and the care given to its overall finished look by the manufacturers. 5 star all the way.
Not cedar, but
I do not think this is cedar, but rather some anonymous cheap wood. That said, assembly is easy; finish quality is decent; it's fairly sturdy; and it makes a good herb garden.
perfect raised planter box
I bought one for flowers and loved it so much I ordered second one for tomatos/berries. I am 67 and assembled by myself. Love it!
Beautiful finished product but a little difficult to pound wooden slats into place.
I would have given this five stars, but it was difficult for me to assemble. The slats of wood on all sides needed to be pounded into place with a hammer. I used a piece of wood between to protect the product from damage while hammering.