Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
- Costway Day Discount -$0.00
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
10% OFF this item for Non-Plus+ customers
Use code: COSTWAYDAY
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
for New Subscribers
● Multifunctional Piano Keyboard: This electric keyboard with 2 built-in speakers can display a sound of 128 tones, 128 rhythms, 20 demos and 88 keyboard percussions. Besides, it's designed with functions of sustain, vibrato, transposition, metronome, keyboard percussion, single-fingered and fingered chord and record and play.
● Split Function and 2 Teaching Modes: This digital keyboard features split function for duel playing. After turning on "Split" function, left 44 keys change from A1-B4 to A2-B5, while the right change from C5-C9 to C3-C7. And there are 2 teaching modes for learning. You can long press the metronome button to turn on or off the keyboard light, making the teaching process more interesting.
● Foldable and Portable Design for Carrying: Different from ordinary piano keyboard, this piano keyboard can be folded out in half to save space. A safety button and a security clip are designed to ensure double insurance. And it comes with a portable bag for easy carrying and storage, allowing you to enjoy music wherever you go and store it in any corner.
● Wood Grain Keys for Beautiful Sound: 88 full-size keys ensure premium sound effect, offering you a feast for eyes. The wood grain keyboard surface offers comfortable touch. Apart from that, by changing your knocking intensity, you can freely make the sound effect lighter or louder.
● Easy Charging and Dual Wireless Connection: This electric keyboard with 3.7V 1750mAh built-in battery can be charged by 5V 1A power adaptor. Additionally, with 5 external ports(include USB/MIDI interface), the keyboard can be connected with MP3, microphone, headphone and speaker. And dual wireless connection is compatible with garageband App, perfect piano App and pop piano APP.
|Material||ABS, 600D oxford fabric|
|Unfolded dimension (with music stand)||50" x 12" x 9" (L x W x H)|
|Folding size||25" x 8" x 5" (L x W x H)|
|Carrying bag size||27" x 9" x 6" (L x W x H)|
|Sustain pedal cable Length||63"|
|USB cable length||39"|
|Adaptor cable length||48"|
|Net weight||8.8 lbs|
|Charging time||4 Hours|
I bought this for my 14 year and he loves and enjoys it . Love the way it folds
Please don’t waste your hard earned money
Bought this as a Christmas gift and upon first opening the travel case zipper was broken. On one end totally broken off and the other zipper that wasn’t broken, was off track so basically no use. But since it was minimal I decided to still gift it since it was too late to return before the holiday. TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE… the “piano/keyboard” was broke immediately when popping it closed to try and play. The middle piece popped right out and w plate broke right off. And to add cherry on top - it won’t come ok smh… I’m so disappointed and frustrated I don’t know what to say. It was the anniversary to my fiancé playing but ALSO Christmas. Such an embarrassment that I gifted something that doesn’t even work. :( shame on you for selling poor quality products in this recession
portable and good for the begineers
Ordered for my daughter who is beginning piano lessons. Liked it to be semi weighted keys, sound sensitive to how hard you press the keys. Glad this is chargeable and portable as it splits in the half and easy to carry. It also has headphone jacks so you can play the piano in a private listening mode with your choice of headphones. I like the sound and stability - of course, it can't be compared to an acoustic one but it does its job with quality sound. You can split the keyboard into two pianos for teaching someone else. One half will be the instrucctor's keys and the other half for the student. The piano also has lot of different voices (drums and other instrument sounds). I purchased some key note stickers too to make it easier to learn on and see my kids practice on her own.