Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
$30 OFF $200+ INDOOR Furniture Purchase
Use code: DELIGHT30
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Universal and Solid Structure: Made of high-quality PP, the potty training toilet seat is durable and can support 166 lbs. The reasonable overall structure makes it generally applicable to 99% standard sizes of toilets, such as V-shaped, U-shaped, O-shaped. It is not suitable for high toilets over 16.5" high or square shape toilets.
● Training Toddler: The cute design and bright colors will make your kid interested in potty time and cultivate the kid's independence. The removable and soft cushion on it can provide a comfortable sitting feeling for kids to go to the toilet. In addition, the humanized splash-proof design can be used by boys at ease.
● Adjustable Footrest and Support Feet: The angle of the support foot can be adjusted to make it suitable for toilets of different heights. And the footrest has two adjustable heights, so you can adjust the height of the footrest from the ground according to the height of your kids.
● Safe and Non-slip Design: The non-slip foot pads can firmly grasp the floor to make the ladder toilet seat stably lean on the toilet without shaking. What's more, the easy-grip handles and non-slip wide steps provide strong balance support when kids go up and down the stairs to ensure the safety of kids.
● Easy to Assemble and Fold: This toddler potty chair is simple to assemble with clear instruction and necessary hardware, saving you time and effort. In additional, this potty training toilet seat can be easily folded and leaned against a wall or door to save space when not in use.
|Material||PP + PVC|
|Product size||19.5" x 14" x 22" (L x W x H)|
|Height from floor to seat||16"|
|Folding size||14" x 8.5" x 26" (L x W x H)|
|Net weight||4.5 lbs|
|Weight capacity||166 lbs|
|Recommended age||1-8 years old|
|Note||The potty training toilet seat is not suitable for high toilets over 16.5" high or square shape toilets.|
Toddler likes it
I bought this potty ladder because my very petite toddler was unable to use another style of ladder that had only one small step. It took him a couple of tries, but he can now climb up and down on this largely on his own. Tip: have child push down their pants/underwear before attempting to climb the ladder. I don’t love the aesthetic design of the ladder. It only comes in a bright blue (Id prefer a more neutral gray or white) and has so many random and unrelated designs — monkey ears, math symbols, human footprints, dog footprints, and fruit — but my toddler enjoys it, so that is what is most important.
Easy to put together and perfect for my 2.5 year old. The handles and steps make sitting on the big potty feel more stable and his feet touch the top step while sitting. Glad I bought it.
2nd one I have bought first one my little one took it upon himself to take it apart and lost some screws. So we were left with just the seat. All together these things are the best very sturdy and durable. They are worth the buy. But I would search in here and get the cheaper one They are all the same
Works Great for Us!
My daughter has achondroplasia dwarfism and this potty seat is perfect for her! But I think it’s probably great for toddlers of pretty much any size. She can climb up all by herself. She much preferred this to a little plastic potty on the ground for whatever reason, and it’s worked out very well!
es muy comodo para mi hijo de 16 meses lo recomiendo