Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Sturdy and Stable Table Frame: The end table is made of 100% natural bamboo which is durable and non-toxic. 2 solid L-shaped legs and an extra beam can enhance the stability. And the round corners provide safety to you. Lightweight bamboo material ensures this side table is convenient for you to move and carry.
● 7 Height Adjustments: The tabletop of our laptop desk can be adjusted into 7 positions according to your different needs. This smart function can be used to elevate the laptop screen to your preference, which will prevent neck fatigue and eye fatigue. Equipped with a removable stopper, your laptops and books can be safely placed on the table without slipping off.
● C-Shape Design for Space-Saving: The end table has a unique C-shaped design, unlike other normal ones. The legs of this end table can be put close to your bed and sofa, which won't take up much space. What's more, there's plenty of room under the table for comfortably placing your legs. The ergonomic design ensures that you won't get tired after long time using.
● Wide Range of Application: This side table is design in concise and modern style, which will match well with your home decor. Because of the compact size and smart function, our end table is a perfect solution to be placed in bedroom, living room, study or office as a side table or laptop table.
● Easy to Assemble and Clean: Featuring with detailed instructions with pictures and the required parts, this TV tray is convenient for you to assemble in short period of time. The surface of the side table is sprayed with paint which is smooth and waterproof. Cleaning becomes so easy that you just need to wipe it gently with a damp cloth.
|Overall size||23.5" x 16" x 27.5" (L x W x H)|
|Net weight||11.5 lbs|
|Max weight capacity||22 lbs|
Top is warped
For what it is and for the price I did not expect greatness but the top is warped and does not lay flat.
Worth the money so far.
I received this item today. It was packed well. However, the styrofoam packing material was stuck all over it and was a pain to get off. The finish has a few flaws and there was one little chip missing from one of the pieces. Nothing major. Assembly was straight forward. My only problem was one of the 12 provided screws was an incorrect size. It was a full inch too long and the head was a Philips instead of an Allen. I made it work, but it requires the use of my drill. The entire table feels oily/waxy. Not a fan of that. I will try to clean it tomorrow. It is fairly wobbly, but no more than any tv tray style table. I am a professional artist and bought this to use when I'm not in my studio using my easel. My overall opinion is, it is a cheap table for cheap money. I've definitely owned worse. It will serve it's purpose. I would buy it again.
Using as my sewing space table
Was thinking out the box as I live in a small apartment in this table was perfect to use as my sewing table
Step 4 Becomes Invisible
Yah dunno, always wary of these projects. On this here 1- the direction's Step 4 disappears to a tiny dot- graph. All good, then Step 4- the primary step, attaching table top, yeah I can't see it. Sure I have a bit of gin in me, but honestly. Just got no idea how what was going through so smooth, generated to some Navajo sand painting graph. Right now I dunno the piece to put on, the table appears, I mean if I could see it, to be already attaching- from previous step where it wasn't. Anyway, my fault for destroying the simple, bamboo one I purchased in a fit. I dunno why I need the options for table, just know I can't see the primary step. Not bothering w/ a pic, it's not a research project. Again, my fault for shattering the original, bamboo one I had out of anger not related
Comfortable and I like stand up help to see working on daimond painting..