Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
for New Subscribers
● Great Replacement: This is a replacement remote control for item number 12657830, item number 76841235, and item number 42536719. It is exactly the same as your original remote control. So you don't have to worry about damaging or losing the original one.
● Precise Control: Adopting infrared technology, this remote control can control the treadmill even at a distance of 33 ft. 360-degree effective angle allows you to easily control the treadmill without laborious alignment.
● Easy to Operate: This remote control has a very simple control panel, through which you can control the treadmill to start or stop as well as the speed. Every button is in good contact. It feels good without pause when pressed.
● Durable Material: Using high-quality PET material, this remote control has good high/low-temperature resistance. The buttons can withstand 80,000-100,000 presses. This durable remote control will serve you for a long time.
● Pairing method: Unplug the safety lock on the treadmill. Point the remote control at the display window of the treadmill within 10 seconds, and simultaneously hold down the start/pause button for about 3 seconds. When the system will beep, it means the pairing is successful.
|Battery model||2032 button cell|
|Dimension||3.5" x 1.5" x 0.5" (L x W x H)|
|Net weight||12.5 Dr/ 0.05 Lb|
How to pair the remote
Turn the power to the treadmill, unplug the safety stop and press the power button on the remote to sync. When the treadmill beeps, within a few seconds, the remote is paired.
Update: Finally works
Updated review: I contacted the seller and they emailed me back with instructions and the remote finally paired. The biggest thing was that we had to buy the right battery. It is the CR2032 battery. Once we had that, the remote paired easily. The steps were: Put in CR2032 battery correctly. Make sure the red light is bright when you press remote buttons. Remove red safety lock when treadmill is off. Turn treadmill on. Hold power button on remote for about 5 seconds. Let go of power button. Connect red safety lock. After those steps, I heard a long beep and then short beeps (bibibibibibip). And then the remote worked. Original review: 1) Product description states that it includes button cell, but mine didn't come with one. 2) When I finally put a battery in, I knew the remote was working because a red light came on when pressing buttons, BUT even after following Q&A instructions, it WILL NOT pair with my SuperFit treadmill. I am really hoping the company emails me with instructions.
Does the job with instruction from reviews
You had to know ahead of time how to pair this with the treadmill but it worked perfectly. They should send instructions with it to help those who don’t want to read 25 reviews before set up!
Great customer service!
They were very understanding and helped me a lot during the return process. The remote worked when we put a battery in. Pressing the buttons has a light at the front of the remote activate.
It works, but here’s the thing…
It’s works, but here’s the thing. Came with no instructions or battery. We already read the reviews so we knew how to pair the remote to our treadmill. We struggled with placing the battery correctly in the remote. Once we figured that out, it paired within 2 minutes and was all set to go.