Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
for New Subscribers
● Fast Inflation: High-pressure pump inflates up to 29 psi that’s very fast. Using our hand pump, you can pump up your inflatable paddle board just in few minutes! A SUP hand pump is great to set up and roll up inflatable paddle board.
● Reliable and Durable Material: Made of aluminum alloy and PP pump body, ABS valve, our hand pump is very sturdy and durable. It will last for a very long time use. This pump is equipped with a long inflatable hose with snap-on joint design, suitable for high-pressure valves making it difficult to fall off.
● Double Action Mode: Dual Action Mode enables Fast Inflation. Double Action mode can be used in the initial stage of inflation to speed up inflation. When the pressure is high, you can switch to use the Single Action mode to inflate the item quickly.
● User-friendly Experience: Built-in pressure gauge shows the pressure reached inside the sup board or boat allowing you to check the status easily. Unique design featuring bold anti-slip handle helps with a comfortable grip, while the widened and thickened base design lets you stay balanced.
● Multipurpose: Compatible with any inflatable paddleboard on the market. Perfect for inflatable SUP, boat, and kayak, etc. Compact and lightweight design allows you to carry and store our hand pump easily.
|Color||Upper half black, lower blue|
|Material||PP + Aluminum alloy + ABS|
|Dimensions||4.5" x 10" x 25" (L x W x H)|
|Inflatable tube length||49"|
|Net weight||2 lbs|
|Maximum pressure||2.0 bar (29 PSI)|
|Capacity||2 x 2000 CC|
|Operation system||Push-push switching system|
Not as difficult as I thought
I always use electric pumps cuz I tried to pump up my SUP manually once and it was awful! Tried this new manual pump cuz I'll be taking it in the back country where noisy electric pumps aren't appreciated. It worked great! Yes it takes some effort but treat it like a HIIT workout and you'll be in the right mindset. It took the same amount of time as my electric pump and I burned some extra calories. Cool!
Did the job well. I discovered that the dial does not read until it is almost at maximum pressure for my inflatable paddle board (12 -15 PSI). I bought this as a replacement for the pump that came with the paddleboard because I thought the gauge was broken. Apparently all pumps read only when it is close to optimum pressure and there was nothing wrong with the original pump. Now I have a spare.
Its definitely lightweight and pumps well and quickly. Only downgrade is the plastic nut coupling, if you overtighten, it cracks the nut.
Does Not Work as Advertised
The pump works; however, the Pressure Gauge and High-Low valve do not work at all. I returned it for a refund. It does not come with any adapters, so you will need to buy these separately if you don't already own any.
Light weight and works well
Just got it and only used it once but first impressions and first use very positive. Light weight. Like the single vs double pump flexibility. Really like that it has a built in pressure gauge. Works reasonably fast. Pumped up and deflated paddle board just as fast as the electric pump that came with the board.