Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Save 10% Off
Use code: DELIGHT10
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Double-Room Shower Tent: This shower tent is designed with two separated rooms, between which there is a zippered door, enabling two people to do different activities without affecting each other. The left room is perfect to place a portable toilet or be used for bath. And the right one provides a great shelter for dressing and fishing.
● Weather-Resistant Material: Covered with wearable polyester fabric, the shower tent is waterproof and UPF 50+ sunlight resistant, ensuring long-lasting outdoor service life. And the main frame of the tent is constructed of heavy-duty steel pipes, which is not only of high strength, but also well coated for rust resistance.
● Good Ventilation Effect: Multiple parts of this shower tent adopt mesh design, including the mesh window and mesh bottom, effectively promoting the air circulation and allowing you to enjoy the fresh air during shower. And the rain fly is also removable. In addition, the bottom mesh design is functional to avoid water accumulation.
● Humanized Design: Both the two door are designed with smooth zippers, which are easy to open and close. And the sturdy fiberglass tubes on the top highly increase the stability. Moreover, wind ropes and ground stakes are provided for you to firmly fix the whole shower tent in place.
● Quick Setup and Disassembly: The shower tent comes with a detailed instruction and complete accessories, so the assembly will be quite simple, which won't cost too much time or effort. And when not in use, the tent can be quickly disassembled and packed into the storage bag, which makes transportation and storage quite easy.
|Material||150D Oxford cloth, fiberglass, steel|
|Overall dimension||7'x 3.5' x7' (L x W x H)|
|Dimension of storage bag||27.5" x 13" (L x W)|
|Net weight||12 lbs|
Not worth it
The product contains too many parts and for camping purposes it's a waste of time because of the time that takes to assemble and disassemble. It's even worse to stow it. But the worst part is just the return process with this company. Make sure that if you buy it you are sure that you are not returning it back because you will have a headache with them.
This shower tent really blew my mind
For the first time, I was able to buy this type of tent, which fulfilled my idea of bathing outdoors. It's really great, first class in appearance and workmanship.
Good for camping.
This shower room is great! Easy to set up and fold! It's completely invisible even in direct sunlight! And it's so strong that once you've secured the four corners, you don't have to worry about its safety.
Decent shower tent at a decent price
Instructions for assembling the many poles & tubes we're incredibly unclear. Other than that, it was quite easy to assemble. Overall, it's a pretty good shower tent. My sole complaint would be the lack of a pass-thru for a water or propane hose (depending on your setup). With no way to open either window screen, you're forced to use the front door as the only pass through.
Handy pop up tent
Super handy pop up tent ⛺️. Multi use tent. Originally got this for when we go camping and it manages to gives us all a little but of privacy. I love that it is a two person tent with the option to zip open the middle portion for more space. There are windows that can be opened as well for more breeze as well as the top portion being mesh which allows for air to circulate as well. There is an include tarp that can be attached in case it rains as well. The bottom floor is mesh so that water and other dirt that is rinsed off does not have to stay inside the tent. Set up was a bit tricky trying to do it by myself but once I got some help from my son, it was a breeze. Pretty simple, just like other tent set ups. The instructions had pictures for reference which came in handy, but its pretty straight forward. For reference, the middle two poles are longer than the rest and the shorter pole parts goes on the outside 4 legs. I love that they included extra spikes to make sure that the tent is extra sturdy and stays in place even when it is windy.