Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
$30 OFF $200+ INDOOR Furniture Purchase
Use code: DELIGHT30
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Plenty of Storage Options: A large rubberwood top, a spacious cabinet, and 3 storage drawers can provide you with a lot of space to keep your items in order. Along with a uniquely designed spice rack and removable towel rack on the side, you can place small cans and bottles and place towels conveniently. Additionally, the drawers are equipped with a slide rail for easy use.
● Adjustable Shelves and Drop Leaf Countertop: A cabinet with 2 shelves can be adjusted to 3 positions to divide space allocation to satisfy your needs. The top is accompanied by a 13" depth drop leaf bar, you can expand it when you need more counter space or just easily drop it down to make it compact to maximize the space.
● Solid and Sturdy Material: Premium MDF material and rubberwood tabletop add a durable and eco-friendly advantage to this kitchen cart to last for long years with a longer lifespan. Special paint surface also makes it more moisture-proof and sturdier to firmly hold the items with a high capacity of 135 lbs for the main top.
● Wheels for Easy Mobility: The kitchen cart is designed with 4 smooth universal wheels to meet your desire of moving everywhere. With 2 lockable wheels, you can also stop anywhere at will by just stepping on the brake. Premium rubber-made wheels allow you to move on the ground without too much noise for a better move.
● Elegant and Versatile Use: The fashionable design of this rolling kitchen trolley builds an attractive and contemporary appearance, making it super suitable for any interior decoration to be widely used in the kitchen, living room, bedroom, or a mobile preparation station. And there are some intimate details including easy-to-grab knobs and a magnetic lock for friendly use.
|Material||MDF, rubber wood, rubber|
|Overall dimensions||53.5" x 30" x 36" (L x W x H)|
|Desktop dimensions||44" x 30" (L x W)|
|Depth of drop leaf countertop||13"|
|Weight capacity of countertop||135 lbs|
|Weight capacity of the drop-leaf worktop||11 lbs|
|Weight capacity of each shelf||22 lbs|
|Weight capacity of each drawer||9 lbs|
|Item weight||104.5 lbs|
Nice Addition in kitchen
My husband assembled our island in one hour. It is so beautiful and look like it belong in our tiny kitchen. The storage areas are great for blender, rice cooker, nutra bullet, water bottles and more. It's a nice addition to our home on a budget.
Beautiful Island and great quality
Beautiful Island. It looks wonderful in our kitchen. I really liked how all of the parts were given a letter of the alphabet and referenced on the directions. It took us 2 1/2 hours put together. Easier with 2 people. It is sturdy and just beautiful. The prettiest Island that I have seen. Great value.
Kitchen Island is Beautiful and Easy to assemble
I ordered this Kitchen Island from Amazon.com and it came in about 3 days. Assemble was very easy and only took about 1.5 hours. The base and top are pre-assembled so it was very easy to complete the assembly. It is a beautiful piece of furniture and compliments my Kitchen. I am very pleased and would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for a Kitchen Island.
Michael J Bull
Love this island!!
This beautiful island was a bit challenging to put together. It required 2 people (in my case, 3) to hold together in order to proceed, in the first half of the steps. Once that hurdle was past, it was smooth sailing to complete the second half of the steps. I have the drop leaf positioned up with two bar chairs underneath. This allows for extra seating in my kitchen. Everyone who enters my home compliments it and I absolutely love the extra space for prepping food, storing kitchen items, and using it to eat on. Love it! :)
How to make it easier to assemble.
It was easy to assemble when I did it my way and not the way instructions read. When you build it, try to sit the base on something instead of laying it on its side to put up the side poles. It’s hard to put the base back up with everything wobbling around. I sat the base on top of 2 stools giving us space to screw the sides on correctly without it being so wobbly. Once we did the 4 poles we put it on the floor and continued to assemble. We were able to build it within 40 min or less. I love my island, I will be sanding the top and tinting it to match another buffet table I have in my kitchen.