Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Save 10% Off
Use code: DELIGHT10
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Natural Fir Wood and Sturdy Frame: Made of solid fir wood, this raised garden bed is durable enough for long lasting use with its excellent corrosion, pest and water resistance. Connected and fixed by premium screws, this garden bed will not easily crack and wobble. Moreover, 4 strong legs add more stability.
● Detachable 8-Grid Shelf: The 8-grid shelf offers different growing areas for different plants. You can disassemble the shelf and make a whole garden bed to grow more plants. Plus, 4 drainage holes at the bottom help drain excess water. The depth of the planting area is 8.5", so that the roots of plants can extend freely.
● Multi-functional Storage Spaces: The raised garden bed with a lateral shelf and bottom shelf is designed to improve space utilization. There is enough space for you to display plants or store planting tools, so that you can easily get the tools as needed when taking care of your plants.
● User-friendly Height Design: The wooden elevated garden bed is designed with a user-friendly height of 80cm, which allows people to take care of their plants without bending down or squatting down. In addition, you don’t need to worry about small animals destroying your plants thanks to this raised design.
● Easy Assembly and Maintenance Free: Comes with detailed instruction, you can assemble the garden bed in a short time. All accessories are numbered for your convenience. With spray painted surface, this raised garden bed is easy to clean and maintain, which is ideal for outdoor use, such as garden, patio, porches and so on.
|Color||As Picture Shows|
|Overall dimension||47" x 21" x 31.5" (L x W x H)|
|Plant Bed dimension||38" x 19" x 8.5" (L x W x H)|
|Side Table dimension||8" x 19" (L x W)|
|Bottom shelf dimension||36" x 18" (L x W)|
|Weight capacity of plant bed||110 lbs|
|Weight capacity of side table||11 lbs|
|Weight capacity of bottom shelf||66 lbs|
|Net weight||30 lbs|
Good prices, attractive products!
Good prices, attractive products! Thanks for the coupon.
Not the best but certainly not the worst raised garden option.
Easy to assemble but the Pre-drill holes did not line up in a few places. Will probably need to replace bottom rails and planks in the future.
Big plus for this planter
It's now March and it's time for me to begin my seed to seedline prep and I loved the fact this had an eight grid divider so that my herbs each have their own little cubby and I'm not worrying about root entanglement after they start sprouting. The drain holes are a nice touch too. Not worried about everything collecting at the bottom or having to drill my own. The planter itself is fairly sturdy. It feels solid and not like it's going to break apart after I added the soil and plants and then threw some buckets and tools on the bottom. It's almost 40 lbs so it's no lightweight planter. It's elevated to a solid waist height on my 5'7" frame, huge plus when working with my more finicky plants adn I'm getting old enough that the bending is starting to hurt my back.
looks exactly like in the picture and well made.
This exceeded my expectations. High quality, beautiful color, and sturdy. Love the 8 grid system because i planned to have different type of herbs in it. The bottom shelf can be where i put my garden tools under. It would be better if it has some caster wheels but unfortunately they were not included. I can purchase them and put them on with no issues at all. At the end, it's still deserved a 5 stars from me. Love it!
Beautiful and strong
These metal cages work so much better than the cheap circular ones. They can be folded for storage as well. I was able to create squares out of them and set them up around my tomatoes and peppers. They look so nice and easily support my plants.