Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Save 10% Off
Use code: DELIGHT10
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
for New Subscribers
● Lightweight and Convenient: Baby joy compact, lightweight tandem stroller weighs just around 18 pounds. And accommodates children up to 35 pounds (70 pounds total). And it will surely become your favorite "get around town" accessory.
● Safe and Comfort: Equipped with a 5-point safety harness, it can well protect your baby to securely sit on. Without the front bar restriction, this stroller maximizes your investment by adapting to the size and weight of your infants throughout their early life.
● Adjustable Canopy: It can well protect your babies from ultraviolet radiation or sudden shower. You can also look at your babies with peek-a-boo windows to better take care of them.
● Lockable Swivel Wheels: This double stroller is equipped with a 360-degree swivel, shock-absorbing front wheels, and foot-activated rear brake system, you can control it easily. It provides you with a smooth ride over all types of everyday terrain.
● Storage Bag and Cup Holder: No worry that the necessities will be in a mess with this convenience stroller when going outdoors. The cup holder on the handle offers easy access to any drink and the storage bag equipped behind the backrest will make accessories much more reachable. You can fold this double stroller in seconds.
|Product dimension||31" x 28.5" x 37" (L x W x H)|
|Product weight||18 lbs|
|Maximum weight for each seat||35 lbs|
|Suitable age||7-36 months (under 38" tall)|
Perfect for the grandbabies
So I have two grandbabies under 2 years old. This is a perfect solution for a on-the-go way to travel with the kids. This is a very nice double stroller. It was super simple to put together. I just took it out of the box and the only thing I had to do was put on the wheels. It's really compact and fits in my trunk very nicely. The material is a nice black canvas and it is easy to clean. I really like the stroller and the five-point harness to keep the babies in the seat and safe. The stroller also has a small cup holder which is great for my water bottle. And you wouldn't think that an umbrella stroller would also have storage but it does. It has two netted storage areas in the back of each stroller seat. The double stroller has brakes on either side which is great so that you can stop and put the brake on when you need to take the kids out of the stroller. Also with an umbrella stroller you wouldn't expect to have a rain wind sun shield but it does have that. It's great for keeping the kids out of the Sun or if it starts to rain keeping them dry. I am really happy with this umbrella stroller.
Bought for our twin grandbabies—works great!
Lisa B Potter
Excellent value - handy to get in/out of the car, takes up little space in the closet/car.
We have 7 grandchildren. When a few are visiting, it's nice to have a double stroller handy for going on walks, picnics, and carrying spare jackets or items. Their regular strollers are great for them to nap in during longer outings and they carry more "stuff". But I just needed something easy to use on occasion, easy to get out of the closet and car, that wouldn't take up much space in my condo when they're not here. This perfectly met this need! Highly recommend it!
Great for traveling
this stroller is just what I was looking for. It folds up very easily and my 2 years old and 1 year old enjoy sitting in it for a walk outside.
Very easy to assemble and use