Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Convenient Foldable Bed: Combined with the flexible joints, this sunbathing reclining chair can be folded into the size of 32"x 24" x 6.5" (L x W x H), perfectly fitting into the corner of your house or the back trunk of your car. The bottom half of the chair can be put down to a reclining position.
● Robust Aluminum Frame: Made of premium aluminum and steel frame, the stability of this chair has been completely ensured. We also guarantee the breathable fabric that touches your bare skin is non-toxic and tear-resistant. Moreover, the maximal weight that it can bear is 331 lbs.
● Adjustable Backrest with 5 Positions: Another highlight of this lounge chair is that it can be adjusted to 5 positions with a height range from 14" to 34" and a length scale from 61" to 76.5". Just mold the chair into the preferable angle and various activities you can conduct on our adjustable reclining chair.
● Removable Pillows and Sunbathing Window: This folding patio lounge chair comes with comfortable matching pillows for back lying which are plumped with high resilience sponge. There is also an open cavity for breathing under the pillow to get your back tanned with a comfortable lying position.
● Light Weighted and Versatile Outdoor Recliner: This chaise lounge is destined to be a recliner for a moment of comfy on your patio/ beach, or taking a nap on your office or a camping site. Due to its lightweight of 13 lbs, you have no struggle taking the bed with you anywhere. Camping Recliner
|Material||Steel/ aluminum pipes, sponge, oxford fabric|
|Overall dimension||76.5''x 24''x 14''-34''(L x W x H)|
|Folding dimension||32''x 24''x 6.5''(L x W x H)|
|Pillow dimension||13.5''x 5''x 2.5''(L x W x H)|
|Adjustable backrest height||14''to 34''|
|Adjustable length||61''to 76.5''|
|Weight capacity||331 lbs|
|Net weight||13 lbs|
This lounger (which I paid more for last year than it's currently priced at) has already faded and rusted. It was always protected from the sun when not in use, never out in the rain and was properly stored during the winter months. I'm very disappointed, especially considering the price I paid.
Love this chair
Purchased this for a beach vacation, and it was wonderful. Had several people ask me where I purchased it, and how much it cost. It was worth the money.
Lori Haddad Fusco
Very comfortable with some design Flaws
I bought this chair to bring to the beach. It is very long and wide enough to keep my arms by my side & is incredibly comfortable. For that reason I am keeping it. That’s said , it does not lock so if you don’t stand it against something, it opens up, not we’ll thought out. If I had to put it down while carrying for a second it would just open, HUGE flaw in the design. Flaw # 2 the carry handles do not work for me. I’m 5”3 and it almost touches the floor. The handles are the ONLY way to keep it from opening. It NEEDS to also have a shoulder strap ( preferably adjustable) then it would be PERFECT! I created a shoulder strap by putting it through the handles and it will makes it easier to walk to the beach with it, I think? If it at least locked I would just hold a bar and keep it under my arm. It’s not heavy but it’s not ergonomically Designed to carry even a short distance. Because it is SO comfortable somehow I’ll make it work but those 2 flaws are kinda big and hopefully someone will read this and FIX IT. Then it would be PERFECT! When my husband saw it and sat in it he loved it so much he was going to buy one until he saw how awkward it was to carry.