Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Save 10% Off
Use code: DELIGHT10
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Multiple Playing Areas: This massive water park features 2 curved water slides, one climbing wall and a large splash pool with water cannon. Meanwhile, the sprayers on the top of the slide will come out of a steady spray of water to keep the slides wet.
● Durable Materials and Safety Design: Made of heavy-duty puncture-resistant 420D oxford with wear-resistant coating, this inflatable bouncer can be used for a long time. Moreover, the slide and climb areas are made of extraordinary 840D oxford. Besides, the top of the slide is surrounded by a net to protect your kids.
● Considerable and Practical Accessory: The water slide park comes with 7 ground stakes for securing stability and firmness of the entire water park. 4 repair patches are used for easy maintenance and a carrying bag for easy storage and transportation.
● Quick Inflation and Deflation: Inflated size: 12ft (L) x 14ft (W) x 7.5ft (H). This water park takes only a few minutes to inflate and it also can be quickly deflated when stops blowing. The whole process does not have to wait for a long time. (Recommended for use with 750W blower, the blower is included.)
● Enjoy Water Fun: An exciting climbing wall and two slippery slides for whooshing into the refreshing splash-down pool. This inflatable slide bouncer is ideal for children between the age of 3-8 and could turn your backyard into a children's amusement park. Recommend 3-4 kids at a time.
|Color||As the pic shown|
|Material||840D oxford, 420D oxford|
|Overall dimension||178" x 144" x 92" (L x W x H)|
|Net weight||37 lbs|
|Recommended age||3-8 years old|
We’ve had it for a year now and recommend it!
This slide has been awesome! We got it for our 4 year old and he loves it. We haven’t had any issues at all. We make sure to drain it and leave it blown up in the sun for an hour or two after every use so that it’s fully dry before putting it away. We always put a tarp underneath when we use it. We bought, a new trash can to store it in, and that works great for us.
Let people know how great this water slide is.
This is my first time writing a review, but I want people to know how awesome this water slide is. It's a really fun product that my kids love during the summer months. Four and six years old. Once in a while a friend or two would come over and everyone liked to play on it. It's very durable and easy to set up. My husband and I both went down this slide without any problems. Overall it was a great buy!!
Good fun for the kids
I own two water park bounces. One for the younger grandchildren and one for the older. My sister-in- law had a bigger and all the kids had a blast on it. She said it was this one. Price was higher than she paid, but prices do go up. I bought it, After setting it up, realizing the climb in the middle is much more narrow, this one doesn’t have a plug to let the water drain from the pool area, her material seemed thicker. Same brand, same motor, same everything. Me, I’m disappointed, for the amount of money I thought more, but the kids enjoy it so that’s what Oma’s do. Very easy to set up, draining is a different story. Bought big tots to store when not in use. (When we have them set up together I’ll add a pic)
Happy with Purchase so far
We’ve used it 3 times so far (at least once every week since we got it). My 3 yr old and her cousins have loved it. The lower pool portion holds a good bit of water which seems wasteful (once you turn off the blower, obviously it deflates and the water spills out), my husband has been using the water after the kids finish to fill his watering cans for the garden
R grandkids love it
Everything is great!!!