Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
- Costway Day Discount -$0.00
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Save 10% Off
Use code: DELIGHT10
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Realistic Kitchen Experience: With vivid appearance and simulated sound of stove switch and faucet, this kitchen playset will provide a realistic kitchen experience for your little one. And other playable features like telephone, clock, oven and sink will offer much more fun as well as enhance kid’s imagination.
● Safe and Durable Material: The kitchen playset is made of selected and high-quality MDF, and has passed ASTM certification. Free of bad smells and harmful elements, our product ensures your kid’s good health. Other than that, solid structure and durable material make the playset able to accompany your baby for a long time.
● Classified Storage Space: Featuring multiple storage places including an oven, a 2-tier open shelf and two large cabinets, our play kitchen set will effectively cultivate your kid’s organization ability. Moreover, the kitchen playset is equipped with 1 pan, 1 pot and 3 spatulas, offering kids a chance to learn several basic cooking skills.
● Simple Installation: The play kitchen comes with an easy-to-follow user guide and complete hardware, which allow parents and kids to finish the assembly in a short time. Furthermore, the playset is 32.5” tall, fitting well to kid’s height. Thus, you kid will fetch cooking items with less efforts.
● Ideal Gift for Your Little One: This kitchen playset will be a fabulous addition for your kid’s entertainment as it can reduce kid’s screen time, promote parent-kid communication and stimulate kid’s creation. It will be a sound choice to get a kitchen playset as a gift to your beloved kid on special days like birthday and Christmas.
|Overall dimension||31" x 11.5" x 32.5"(L x W x H)|
|Suitable age||3-7 years old|
|Battery||2 AAA battery (Not included)|
Fragile and a lot of assembly
It looks great but a lot of fragile parts. I don't expect it to last long. It also came in A LOT of peices like Ikea furniture.
As if finding the cute #costway Kitchen wasn’t enough…
A Toddler's Kitchen
My granddaughter loves her new kitchen! She plays with everything and puts all sorts of things in the cabinets that open, and the sink. We play that the phone is ringing and answer it, sayin hello. Incidentally this is how she learned to say hello. I would highly recommend this and more importantly, share the experience with your toddler.
This was a purchase for my two year old son for Christmas. He loved it. He loves to play pretend and make me meals. I purchased wooden play food items to accompany the kitchen. This is a sturdy kitchen. Gender neutral item. It is a little difficult to assemble.
This was a purchase for my two year old