Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Durable Kitchen Cart with Solid Wood Tabletop: The frame of this kitchen cart is made of high-quality MDF and pine to support all your kitchen accessories, the countertop of our kitchen island cart is constructed of long-lasting rubberwood which is uneasily out of shape. So this kitchen cart is sturdy enough to support 300 lbs.
● Spacious Storage Capacity: The multi-layer utility cart provides large storage space while saving floor space. It designs with a pull-out drawer for storing small cutlery. A wine rack on the left can hold 4 bottles of wine. Below the cart is a 2-store rack that provides plenty of room for food preparation and placement. And one cabinet on the right side also provides some space for your personal belongings.
● Reasonable and Thoughtful Design: There is an adjustable shelf behind the door, with three heights to choose from, and the shelf can be adjusted as needed to store items of various sizes. Drawer and cabinet door have handles for easy storage. Intimate design to meet your requirements to the greatest extent.
● Easy to Move and Control with Lockable Castors: Four smooth-rolling 360-degree rotating wheels help keep the cart moving smoothly. There are two wheels that have brakes that keep the cart stable during food preparation. It has a towel rack on the side that can be used not only to hang towels, but also as a handrail for easy pushing of the dining cart.
● Classic Look and Practical Design: Compared to other similar products, this kitchen cart has a simple and modern structure and style, creating a charming and classic aesthetic. It can be integrated with various decoration styles with its classic look. It is an excellent storage solution for small kitchens or other small spaces.
|Materials||P2 MDF, pine, rubber wood|
|Overall size without towel rack||39.5" x 19" x 35.5" (L x W x H)|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs|
|Net weight||59 lbs|
John S Lee
Everything is good except missing a wheel bushing
I'd say this is great for the price. The wood surface is no premium but it does the job. For the price it is wonderful. Two things wrong with it and one I contacted support to see if I can get help. I'll list them below. 1. The door doesn't come with instructions on how to install the hinges. Luckily I fail the first time but the second time I got it. Not a huge deal. 2. Bigger issue is that my wheel came without it's rubber bushings. These keeps the wheels in the wood frame and without it, they fall off. Every time I move the thing the wheels fall out. I contacted support and hopefully I get a new set sent to me. Otherwise I will be returning it.
Absolutely love it! I put it together by myself. It has storage behind the door and also has a wine rack.
Flimsy, poorly constructed.
Product arrived with some damage. Pushing this around and the whole thing distorts a little bit, shakes and rattles. Two of the posts to secure the counter top can't even be tightened because the middle piece is too short.
Well organized my kitchen
It keeps my small kitchen very well organized. I love the cabinet that has 2 shelves. And the left side has 3 other shelves. A lot of space to keep stuff organized. Installation is easy, didn't require much tool, but only a screw driver. The counter top wood is very sturdy and heavy. Overall, I think it's well worth getting.
Great looking , stable but fasteners are junk
1st off, this came with NO directions, I’m familiar with ikea products so I had an idea for assembly but had to go on Home Depot’s website because they sell the same cart and they had instructions. It’s not hard to assemble but the round cam fasteners were all junk and twisted out of the holes when trying to turn them to tighten the parts together, 1 fastener broke and the rest bent without getting to 1/4 turn. I replaced them with Much better quality pieces from my hardware store and I could definitely tell the durability of the cam fasteners that came with the kit and from the hardware store. It looks great and feels sturdy. The drawer operation feels cheap and is with the plastic rail system and so I think if they used a metal rail guide system it would be much better . The door opens and closes nicely and stays aligned when opening and closing. This cart is sold under different names but it’s all the same and this cart was cheaper from who I bought it from, for god sakes include instructions and stop skimping on the cheap Chinese fasteners.