Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Save 10% Off
Use code: DELIGHT10
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Multi-Functional Cat House: This decorative cat litter box enclosure with a stylish appearance adds a warm vibe to any room in the house. It can be as a nightstand or side table that doubles as a pet house or litter box enclosure for great convenience. Thanks to the optional-sided entryway, you can assemble the door at left or at right as needed.
● Private Potty Time for Pets: The pet house gives your little feline friends their safe spot where they can have their privacy for potty and feel safe in the process. Also, this high-quality cat litter box enclosure can prevent unpleasant smells tellingly and keep your home sanitary and clean.
● Cat Hole and Functional Divider: Featuring large-sized holes and hollow-out windows, the cat house makes your cat enter at will and ensures good air ventilation. An interior divider will prevent litter from being kicked out and tracked onto the floor. Also, there will be more spacious playing space for cats if you detach the inner divider.
● Durable Wood Structure: The cat washroom is made of high-quality MDF, and constructed with premium metal hinges that ensure long-time use. It is more stable than the usual cat washroom with a maximum load capacity of the top-up to 44lbs. Also, it is very easy to assemble following the user’s instructions.
● Wide Top Design: This cat house provides wide countertop storage space for you to place magazines, potted plants, lamps, and drinking cups. The beautiful cabinet blends with your home décor perfectly and hides your cat’s litter box to keep curious children or dogs out of the litter pan.
|Outer dimensions||32" x 21" x 19" (L x W x H)|
|Cat hole dimensions||8" x 7" (L x W)|
|Roof weight capacity||44lbs|
|Base board capacity||66lbs|
I love this little enclosure for my cats litterbox! I didn’t put the divider in so it fits a steel litterbox perfectly! The windows make for great ventilation! I think this is one of the best hidden litter boxes out there. Kinda difficult to put together but definitely not terrible. I love it!
Fantastic item for cat people!!!
I received this item as a Christmas gift from my best friend. I (as a cat person) jumped up and down when I saw it! It is beautiful, well made and has transformed the foyer of our house! It has turned an ugly litter box into a great piece of furniture you can decorate. The only problem is finding a litter box that fits it. I FOUND IT!!! ExquisiCat® High-Sided Litter Pan by ExquisiCat Petsmart Item #5319211. You can order it here or pick it up at Petsmart. Might as well order the litter box along with the furniture! Hope that saved you a lot of research.
This is a good liter box enclosure. I have another one that doesn't give as good of airflow nor is it as easy to clean, so we'll be replacing that one with this one also. We had to put contact paper on the windows since our new kittens were kicking too much liter out, but they're a good idea if your cats are tider so there's more air flow. It was easy to put together, although watch out for what side you want the door on. I blindly followed the instructions which only set it up on one side and had to take it apart to put the door on the other side. It can go on either side. We fit to medium liter boxes inside no problem and have 3 kittens (plus an adult cat sneaking in from time to time) using it without issues.
Love this it conveniently hides two litterboxs..
Easy to assemble looks adorable definately an amazing purchase...My apartment is small so I have no choice but to have litterboxs in kitchen and this just works it hides them nobody notices that theres two litterboxs for my fur babies
I recently renovated my house due to a burst pipe and decided to make one of my guest bedrooms into a cat room. I added this to house the ginormous litter box I bought to replace the 2 smaller litter boxes and put it in this awesome cat house. One of my cats is a whopping 18 lbs and claustrophobic to boot so I needed something she would be comfortable in. I liked this option because of the windows so so could see out and not feel trapped. I started off with one door open and slowly worked on closing the door over a couple of days and she has no problems using the main side entrance. It is relatively easy to clean the box daily without removing it. I take it out once a week to clean the litter they kick out. Haven’t noticed a smell issue either.