Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
$30 OFF $200+ INDOOR Furniture Purchase
Use code: DELIGHT30
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Flexible Recline Angle and Adjustable Height: The angle of this multifunctional game chair can be adjusted from 90° to a maximum of 180° to provide you with a perfect relaxing position while playing games, reading, watching TV, or sleeping. Height can be changed within a range of 4 inches for different people.
● Multifunctional Armrest: The special armrest features a 3-inch height adjustment and 60° rotatable function, relaxing your arm and reducing your fatigue. With smooth line design and proper length, you are sure to enjoy your gaming time or have a good nap in the afternoon.
● Best Comfortable Service: Smooth leather surface is not only breathable to avoid stuffy feeling but durable enough to be used for years. The backrest and the headrest are stuffed with a soft sponge to serve as a comfortable seat. While the seat is filled with a high-quality sponge without easy deformation.
● Strong Support with Excellent Mobility: Heavy-duty metal frame with a five-point base supports a large weight capacity of 330 LBS. And our game chair is made of durable nylon wheels without rust, offering better support.
● More Humanized Design for Better Rest: Retractable footrest supported by metal tubes gives your legs enough resting space when sleeping on the reclining chair. Two motors in the waist pillow give you a massage experience for your health. A USB interface is included for various charging ways.
|Material||PVC+ PU+Sponge+ iron|
|Overall dimension||29'' x 27'' x 49''- 53'' (L x Wx H)|
|Backrest dimension||32'' x 22''(L x W)|
|Seat dimension||21'' x 19''(W x D)|
|Armrest dimension||11'' x 11'' - 14''(L x H)|
|Net weight||44 lbs|
|Weight capacity||330 lbs|
Easy and comfortable.
This chair was easy to put together and it has been so comfortable so far. I love the leg rest and how it can fold in and hide too. The chair is bigger than i expected although that is my fault. I love it. My back already feels much better. I will say i wish the arms had a locking mechanism so they wouldn't turn so easy and be at weird angles.
This is a very comfortable chair and was very easy to put together! The vibrating back isn’t anything to write home about, but it is comfortable still and was easy to put together!
Is very cheap and worth it
I liked the comfort and design, it was also easy to assemble, and use the vibration feature. One small thing is that the leg rest is kind of short for a tall person like me so I just cross my legs on it or just not use it.
Chair is easy to put together, very sturdy, and incredibly comfortable
Not quality they advertise
I got this chair around 1 st of March, by end of May the hydraulics will not hold up. The chair says it supports up to 330 max I'm under that so that is not true. The chair tilts forward and the adjustments will not fix. It is not as comfortable as they advertise I have had to put a cushion in chair. With hip issues this chair is too hard.