Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
for New Subscribers
● Strong Structure with Elaborate Craftsmanship: The nightstand is mainly made of high-quality MDF and rubberwood. The entire product is also hard to deform. Through a special veneer on the surface, the nightstand is waterproof and anti-corrosive.
● More Space for Storage: It is designed with two drawers to provide you with extra storage space for small things to store. And you can easily find items when you need them. You may also place any little decorations like a lamp, a vase, or a clock on the tabletop.
● Retro and Concise Design: The dark gray color of the end table creates an atmosphere of elegance and grace. You would be deeply attracted by its appearance. It's a wonderful match for a classic room, and it's sure to make a perfect addition to the room.
● Multipurpose and Practical Use: This nightstand can be used as a storage cabinet to place space in the living room or vestibule, and so on, because of its space-saving design. It can be used to store different items when placed in different locations.
● Without Installation: You don't have to try hard to assemble the cabinet because it comes fully assembled. Don't worry about not being able to read the instructions, or the parts won't have a good match.
|Material||Engineered wood and rubber wood|
|Overall size||16" x 16" x 22"(L x W x H)|
|Net weight||22 lbs|
|Height of rubber wood legs||5.9"|
|Size of drawer inside||12" x 10.5" x 4" (L x W x H)|
|Weight capacity||50 lbs|
Great size for our computer corner!
Good price, easy to put together, nice to have the two drawers for extra “stuff” and fits in a small space next to our computer. Very happy with this!
Easy to assemble, arrived in rough shape.
Arrived in pretty rough shape despite being packaged pretty well. Seems to be a common occurrence from other reviews. It was easy to assemble but not worth it to me. Not for something that can’t be refinished/ touched up.
Nice looking and sturdy stand.
Very nice looking stand. I love that it has 2 drawers. It's next to my bed and fits just right. Wasn't terribly hard to assemble, although I don't know why it wasn't partially assembled. That would have been helpful.
Cute and Fitting
Very cute and exactly what I was looking for. The bottom wood was loose and warped but I just nailed it down. Its a little cute end table. I'd buy a second if I needed it.
Fantastic quality and style for the price! Easiest assembly ever- just screw on the legs and knobs.A couple of things one might want to know ahead of time:1) The knobs are not black, but more of an oiled bronze. I took a can of gold Rustoleum paint to mine to match my decor.2) I had originally purchased my own hardware to go on them, but discovered the holes were pre-drilled for the knobs that come with them. The knobs that are included have two screws and not a single screw like one might expect with a knob.3) As seen in the pictures, the faux grooving that gives the wood a more natural/real effect was just slightly more noticeable than anticipated, but still looks great.The nightstands are stable and sturdy. The drawers open and close smoothly. Very happy with the look. All in all super pleased with the purchase and would highly recommend!