Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
- Costway Day Discount -$0.00
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
10% OFF this item for Non-Plus+ customers
Use code: COSTWAYDAY
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
for New Subscribers
● Built for Stability: Made of heavy duty steel frame with powder coated, this porch swing is stable enough to hold up to 710 lbs. Meanwhile, the triangular structures and sturdy springs on both sides provide additional stability. And the anti-slip foot pads protect your floor from scratching.
● Thick and Soft Cushions: Designed with 3 back cushions and 1 large seat cushion with padded foams, this patio swing chair brings comfortable sitting experience for outdoor enjoyment. Besides, these cushions are detachable based on your different needs.
● Adjustable Canopy: With 2 rotary knobs, the angle of this porch swing canopy can be adjusted in order to protect you from direct sunlight in different directions. Therefore, you are able to read or play your phone cozily. If you want to sunbath, just remove the canopy.
● Room for 3: Featuring 3 seats, this outdoor swing glider brings spacious space for 3 people, which means you can enjoy outdoor leisure time with your friends or family. Furthermore, the modern design makes it fit different outdoor places, such as porch, poolside, backyard and garden, etc.
● Product Information: Overall dimension: 114" x 53" x 74" (L x W x H), dimension of seat cushion: 57.5" x 20" x 3" (L x W x Thickness), dimension of each back cushion: 19" x 2.5" x 21" (L x Thickness x H). The installation is needed.
|Material||Steel, polyester fabric, PVC|
|Overall dimension||114" x 53" x 74" (L x W x H)|
|Size of canopy||77" x 46.5" (L x W)|
|Dimension of seat cushion||57.5" x 20" x 3" (L x W x Thickness)|
|Dimension of each back cushion||19" x 2.5" x 21" (L x Thickness x H)|
|Seat height from the ground||20.5"|
|Net weight||79 lbs|
|Weight capacity||710 lbs|
Best swing for the price
This is the best swing I found for this unmatchable price.The style, color and the quality is good. The instruction were very clear to assemble it but it took almost 2.5 hours for me to finish it. My only complaint is back cushion do not have string to tie so they keep falling off from place. Other than that its the best investment.I definitely recommend this swing.
Great swing, just a warning it is all assembly required.
Strong, comfortable, and relaxing!
This is a great patio swing. Was easy to put together, however, I had a few issues. Seems as if during delivery, few pieces got bumped around. I contacted Phi Villa, and they were amazing at responding and coming up with a solution. Happy with with the swing, and happy with with the customer service. Would buy from them again
Put it up with in an hour, easy to deal with it, fit up to 3-4 people even on a windy day it don’t go anywhere. Love the color of it, the price that they asking for is unmatchable.
Easy to build and comfortable to lay on
Five months later and I'm still loving this swing. Even more so now that it isn't artic all the time and I can enjoy sprawling out on it with the canopy tilted up and soaking up some sun. Or have the canopy in place to actually block the sun and read a book while swinging on it. Or sometimes I'll even let the hubby and smallest spawn climb on it with me in my quiet little yard spot and swing gently while we cuddle. It really is my favorite spot in the yard now. Holds up well to our 400lbs of combines weight when the turdlers have crawled on up. Also is comfortable enough to have my 5'7 self spread out on it reading. I just adjust the cushions a bit for some more back support where the arms are. I do like the fact that the bottom cushion is velcroed on and just wish the back cushions came with a piece too since our wind really gets fierce here sometimes. But I sewed on a tab with the machine that took me only a couple minutes and now I don't have to worry about finding them in the neighbors yard in the morning. The instructions were clear, concise, and easy to follow along with. I did use a ratchet instead of the wrench to tighten everything down because my wrists are absolutely terrible for this type of thing. I used a 13 and 10 sockets for the nuts and it cut my put together time down by half, for sure.