Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Save 10% Off
Use code: DELIGHT10
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Heavy-duty Construction: Made of high-quality iron and durable plastic, the base is rugged to provide stable support for cantilever offset umbrellas. In addition, with an excellent blow molding process, the base also has good weather resistance, which can prevent fading or aging due to sun and rain.
● Easy to Move with Smooth Wheels: There are four flexible wheels at the bottom of this umbrella base so that the base can be easily moved to any place such as the backyard, garden and deck. In addition, it is designed with a foot pedal to raise the base for convenient movement.
● Water and Sand Filling for Added Stability: The umbrella base is equipped with 5 built-in weight plates that can be filled with water or sand for greater stability, and each plate has a large diameter injection spout for easy filling and drainage. When filled with wet sand, the base can weigh up to 330 lbs.
● Wide Range of Application: Compared with the bulky concrete bases and unsightly sandbags, this umbrella base provides a more stylish look while ensuring excellent stability, making your outdoor space more attractive. The black finish can complement any decoration around. It is ideal for placing in the courtyard, garden or deck.
● Easy to Assemble and Maintain: With easy-to-follow assembly instruction, you are able to figure out how to put all parts together in a short time. The overall dimension of the base is 35" x 35" x 8" (L x W x H). The weather-resistant surface is easy to clean, dust and dirt left on it can be easily wiped with a damp cloth.
|Overall dimension||35" x 35" x 8" (L x W x H)|
|Net weight||66 lbs|
|Weight of filled with water||220 lbs|
|Weight of filled with wet sand||330 lbs|
George A Avila Jr
foot lever makes it easy to raise and lower the base for easy manuverability.
Easy to assemble and to manuver. one minor negative, is that you have to remove the umbrella verticle base stand in order to fill or drain balast modules. Minor inconvenience, in that you most like won't need to drain or fill the modules after initial setup.
It works for the BLUU 11 foot umbrella…but …
I have the 11 foot offset rotating cantilever umbrella and this fits yay !. I ordered February 15 and the base was supposed to be delivered Feb 22 but was delivered 4 days earlier…another yay ! I got nervous when I looked at my tracking and it said out for delivery…everything I’ve gotten in the last 2 years has shown up…broken, missing pieces…I’m mean everything possible has happened…I’m actually still wondering what happened to something I ordered Christmas Eve that Amazon ended up refunding because it is somewhere in shipping land and never came but is saying “ late”. So anyways back to topic, box had a couple of small holes but everything looks good, no foam or anything protective of the base but luckily first time in 2 years everything looks good. We placed the base of my 11 foot offset, cantilevered umbrella base does fit and here is where we are having problems…the bolts that came with base are to short. We then tried the bolts that came with umbrella , nope to fat. So I don’t know what size the bolts are but hopefully can find some at a local store in the coming months before summer that not only fits but is long enough to fit through base of umbrella and also connect to this base. I’m happy with this base but have not tried it or put sand in because it’s still winter here in Pennsylvania.
Wow, this thing is great.......simple to set up, just take it out of the box....has large wheels, that make it very easy to move around. and, the wheels can be locked in place. Its the one if you have a very large umbrella.
Value for $. Very sturdy product.
It fits perfectly to my new 11' Purple Leafs umbrella with just half the price! Very easy to install, very sturdy and easy to move around. Definitely a good buy.
Works great with cantilever Purple leaf 11 ft square double top umbrella
It was very easy to set up. It works and looks great with the 11 ft umbrella. I love how easy it is to move it by just pressing on the pedal and then locking it in place. It is half the price of the matching purple leaf movable base which was out of stock anyways. I am very happy with my purchase.