Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Premium Drying Effect: Designed with a high-efficiency heating device and a powerful blower, this 200W shoe dryer will make soggy shoes dry and clean again. The scientific circulation system will produce heated and forced air flow, which quickly eliminates the dampness and bad smells of shoes.
● 180 Mins Timing Function: This boots dryer features a convenient knob, allowing you to set the time from 0 to 180 minutes. The time selection depends on the kind of footwear, and the recommended operating time is clearly written in the instruction. With such a useful timing function, you can just dial the knob and then do any other things you want.
● Safe and Noiseless Operation: The shoe glove dryer also boasts the patented integrated and anti-blocking tubes which ensure higher-level of safety. Moreover, the boot warmer with CETL certification possesses overheat protection and over-current protection to prevent potential dangers. The low-noise (≤52dB) operation creates a quite environment for you.
● Dry 2 Pairs Shoe at Once: With 4 drying tubes, the electric boot dryer allows you to dry 2 pairs of footwear at one time, much improving the efficiency of drying shoes. Furthermore, the suitable size of the top socket makes the dryer also suitable for gloves, socks, hats and many other items.
● Convenient Detachable Design: This shoe dryer adopts detachable design, which makes assembly quite simple and tool-free. Additionally, the anti-slip pads on the bottom are functional to protect your floor from scratches. The shoe dryer weighs only 3 lbs, so you can move it to any room you want.
|Total dimensions||9" x 9" x 23"|
|Rated voltage||110 V|
|Rated power||200 W|
|Rated frequency||60 Hz|
|Wire length||65 inch|
|Wire gauge||2 x 18AWG|
|Net weight||3.3 Ibs|
Easy to use, works well but wish it was warmer and more powerful
This came boxed really well. It was easy to remove and put together. No issue with anything missing and everything is wrapped separately. Comes with two extenders which make it easy to use all 4 blowers at the same time. Timer works great. The only thing I wish was better was the amount of air coming out of the blowers and the intensity of the heat. It just never gets real hot other than just being warm and it takes awhile to warm up a boot/ski boot. Great if you have some time, but if your boots are super cold or you nee them quick, then this is not real great for that.
Great to dry shoes/boots, SOCKS, and gloves (I'm pretty sure they meant SOCKS in the product name)
I have a wall towel warmer from this brand that we absolutely love. So when I saw this product to do the same for shoes, socks, and gloves, I had to get one. Nothing is quite as bad as sticking your warm, dry feet into cold, wet shoes/boots - and now my socks are also cold and wet. The same goes for wet winter gloves. Yes, it does make noise as it's heating and blowing air, but it's still a lot quieter than drying shoes in the clothes dryer, which is a huge racket. Even worse since the laundry closet is right next to my bedroom. These go in the mudroom by the garage, so the noise isn't an issue at all. And that's where wet shoes, boots, and gloves are supposed to be anyway. The price is reasonable to handle two pairs of socks/shoes/boots/gloves - on the lower end of the range for comparable products.
Great to use for wet boots or scarves
Have you ever tried to put your shoes or boots in the dryer when they are wet? If your dryer is like mine, it would make the door come open and the dryer would stop. It's very aggravating. This solves that problem, whether you wash your shoes or boots, or if they got wet in rain or snow, this is ideal for drying them. Maybe even in the cold winter, you want to heat the inside of your shoes for comfort. You can easily hang scarves or gloves on this also. Lots of great uses.
Drys well, but not very quiet
Does exactly what I'd want: dries boots with relatively warm air so they're warm and dry when I put them on next. This is especially a nice change of pace when hunting or doing outdoor work for multiple days, both instances I've used this. It's not the quietest, but it's not excessively loud either. I just wouldn't want it in my kitchen or living room.
Gets the job done
A bit bulky but it gets the job done. It does take some time for your shoes to dry and it is a little noisy but it is far better than having wet shoes. With kids who are notorious for getting their shoes wet this was a well-made investment. The detachable design is convenient for storing it away and on especially cold days warming up your boots before putting them on is nice.