Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
$30 OFF $200+ INDOOR Furniture Purchase
Use code: DELIGHT30
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Selected Materials: Constructed by rubber wood countertop, pine wood legs and P2 grade MDF, this kitchen cart ensures good sturdiness and durability to have a strong load-bearing capacity. Besides, NC painting is environmentally friendly and odorless for safe use.
● Ample Storage Space: Featuring a wide countertop, this cart offers spacious food preparation surface for you. 3 large drawers keep some utensils, silverware and glassware in an enclosed space to remain secure. And it is designed with a tray and 2-tier open shelves to help you make the kitchen organized.
● 360° Swivel Casters for Free Mobility: Equipped with 4 universal wheels, the kitchen island cart can be easily pushed to anywhere you want. Besides, 2 of them are lockable with brakes so that you can keep the cart in position, ensuring great security and convenience.
● Wide Application: This rolling trolley is widely used as a kitchen cart, storage cabinet or entryway console table. With simple and elegant appearance, it can perfectly blend into any décor. The cart is ideal for kitchen, hallway, restaurant or anywhere you need more extra storage.
● Easy to Assemble and Clean: This kitchen cart comes with a clear and brief instruction, which has straight forward illustrations and descriptions. You can easily understand the assembly progress, taking little time. In addition, its smooth wooden surface is waterproof and easy to keep clean with a damp cloth.
|Material||Rubber wood, pine wood, MDF, steel|
|Overall dimension||26.5" x 14.5" x 33" (L x W x H)|
|Net weight||36 lbs|
|Weigh capacity of tabletop||44 lbs|
|Weigh capacity of each shelf||22 lbs|
|Weigh capacity of each drawer||11 lbs|
Could be better
My middle piece came slightly bent and I was worried that by the time we assemble the whole thing that it wouldn’t hold up. Thankfully that hasn’t happened yet, but damn I wish it were better. It’s also a lot smaller than expected. Still using it for my kitchen though, I live in a small apartment so it fits the space. I wouldn’t recommend this if you’re looking to fill a kitchen with an island. At best you can make a bowl of cereal on it.
Everyone wants to know where I got this cart.
I can easily recommend this any day. I got this for my best friend as a coffee machine cart, it matched their kitchen perfectly and for a very fair price, I ended up assembling it, and… it was okay, some of the “refer to picture” type diagrams were tricky and I assembled the inner linear panel backwards the first time, aside from that it was a half hour project at most. The real delight has come into picture when I’ve had over 20 people ask him>me where I got this cart as they want one now. It just looks and functions that good.
This cabinet has been used for a while, and the quality is very good. It is also suitable for my small kitchen. There are three small drawers that can hold a lot of sundries. I really like it
It's the perfect cabinet
I put some condiments on the counter. There's plenty of room. There is a pulley to move easily, everything is satisfactory!
Good for kitchen
I actually ery like the cart.The cart was easy to bulid and great overall.It took a while to put together ，but is really sturdy.Definitely a good piece of furniture.͏