Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
$30 OFF $200+ INDOOR Furniture Purchase
Use code: DELIGHT30
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
for New Subscribers
● Swivel Design: This bar stool is designed with a 360-degree swivel seat, enabling you to enjoy the food. The 2-set design gives you a comfortable space to talk with your friends.
● Comfortable Backrest and Foot Ring: The ergonomically designed backrest will help relieve back fatigue. In addition, the durable foot ring provides a resting place for the feet.
● Soft Seat: The seat made of high-resilient foam prevents you from feeling uncomfortable sitting on the chair and talking with your friends. The top is made of sturdy PVC leather, which not only helps the barstool to be used for a long time but also makes it easy to clean.
● Sturdy Structure: The bar stool has excellent durability and reliability, with a maximum load capacity of 265 lbs. In addition, the four flared legs and built-in leg loops guarantee that the chair is not shaken during use.
● Multiple Uses: The modernist style makes the barstool not only a piece of furniture but also an ornament. The compact size is suitable for small spaces.
|Material||Rubber wood & PVC leather|
|Dimensions||23.5" x 23.5" x 38.5" (W x D x H) ( 25" )|
|Dimensions||23.5" x 23.5" x 43.5" (W x D x H) ( 31" )|
|Weight capacity||265 lbs|
The finish on the wood is very rough in places that makes it hard to clean
Great quality some difficulty with assembly due to the the location of the screws but easy to work around. Sturdy, I believe they will be built to last
Packages arrived undamaged and three days early. All product components were there and in excellent condition and correct quantity. Super easy to assemble. Took an average of 15 minutes a stool. Very nice and will work perfect for our pub. These are not $300 barstools but they are very nice and a great value for the price.
Linda J. Wilson
Comfort and sturdiness is most important to me.
Disliked the assembly portion. Will be used at counter for eating.
Good looking, but not my dream chair
The end product once fully assembled is a really nice looking chair. Overall, the swivel works well, however, sitting on them they feel like they tip a little side to side at the swivel. I don’t know if that is by design or not. They came with all of the parts, and the instructions were perfect. However, I had to find a different allen wrench to use because the one they gave was too long to fit in the tiny spaces. It took a long time to screw in the screws. We removed the little plastic buttons from the feet. We have pine floors, and they would have made a mess of it. We have bought some felt protectors to replace them and will be installing those soon. The plastic buttons might work well on tile, but I would not recommend them on softwood, and possibly not even on hardwood. There is really not very good lower back support. That’s probably the most disappointing part for me because I really was seeking comfort as my number one reason for buying. The upper bar goes right across the middle of the back, but that leaves basically a big air pocket at the lower back. If I had it to do over again, I might consider buying a more expensive chair that is known for having good lower back support. Overall, these are a very good deal for what we got. They are not perfect, but they are pretty good, and were one of the most economical options for barstool chairs.