Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
- Costway Day Discount -$0.00
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Multifunctional: Automatic rotating massage roller, fully massage every point on the sole of the foot, effectively relieve pressure, promote blood circulation, improve sleep, gently massage the top of the feet and legs, using pumice stone design to help soften your feet and remove calluses.
● Multifunction Control Screen: Quick heating, roller massage, red light treatment, temperature control, timer features, offer a variety of ways to relieve pain and discomfort in all areas of the foot.
● Convenient: An adjustable 10-60-minute timer lets you set it and forget it as this massager's many functions melt your stress away.
● Temperature Control: The water temperature can be freely adjusted between 35℃~ 48℃(95℃~ 118℃).The insulated PTC heater provides safe and reliable protection. With dustproof cover, waterproof and dustproof, keep comfortable water temperature.
● Design: Equipped with an automatic drain pipe, the water tank can be emptied conveniently under the action of gravity.Bright LED screen, very easy to operation. The portable handle and four removable universal wheels are designed for easy movement, portability and storage.
|Net weight||16.5 lbs|
|Overall dimension||16.5" x 14.5" x 13" (L x W x H)|
|Power consumption||500 w|
|Water volume||8 l|
Just What I Needed!
Easy ordering, competitive pricing and prompt delivery!
It looks like a professional foot spa!
I like to give my husband a pedicure so l bought one and we absolutely love it! High quality also.
Hey it works fine for nearly half the price
So I bought this unit after reviewing a number of others on Amazon. It wasn't the cheapest nor the most expensive, but it did have everything the double-priced one had so here I am with the result of the first use. I read the instructions. I had to ignore the warning to use soft water as we have none at my house and I wasnt willing to fill it with my RO/DI water. It has a lid for some purpose that I am not sure of, and it really is not at all secure or has a way to secure it. As for the operation it worked as expected it heated the water (kept it sufficiently warm) after filling it with preheated water, I added a cup of Epsom salt with Eucalyptus and spearmint. I ran it for 30 minutes and it knocked off a bunch of callouses that had been building on my heels. It could use something around the rim of the container though as it was almost painful just above the ankles rubbing on the container ( I don't naturally sit with my legs straight up and usually they are bent right and left comfortably, this meant the container is not contoured to account for this, I may h ave to find a soft material to line the edge. Otherwise worked as expected.