Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
- Costway Day Discount -$0.00
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
10% OFF this item for Non-Plus+ customers
Use code: COSTWAYDAY
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Intelligent Space Saver: Innovative space-saving design takes almost no additional ground space. This bathroom organizer cleverly utilizes the upper room to store bathroom items, saving a lot of space for other uses. It can be a good storage unit for small apartment, dorm, etc.
● Ample Storage Space: This toilet shelf features 3 open shelves to organize bath supplies and display eye-catching decorations. You can place daily items at eye level for taking at will. Besides, 2 drawers is designed for storing your private essentials, making your bathroom neat and orderly.
● Convenient Versatility: The bottom space of bathroom shelf is wide enough for most toilets and washing machines. In addition, with simple and elegant style, it can blend perfectly into any decor. The shelf is a good choice for bathroom, balcony, and laundry room.
● Sturdy and Durable Construction: Constructed of premium P2 MDF and engineered wood, this toilet shelf is strong and durable to support your long-term use. And the X-frame on both sides can effectively enhance its stability. It is not easy to shake and has a good load-bearing capacity.
● Easy to Assemble and Clean: This bath storage rack comes with a clear and brief instruction, which has straight forward illustrations and descriptions. Each screw and pin has its own code to take you little time and energy. And its waterproof surface is smooth for easy cleaning.
|Material||MDF, engineered wood|
|Product dimension||23.5" x 8" x 65" (L x W x H)|
|Weight capacity of each shelf||17.5 lbs|
|Weight capacity of drawer||11 lbs|
|Net weight||33.5 lbs|
Assembly Directions TERRIBLE!
We love this for our small half bathroom to add storage in a tight space. However, the assembly was nothing short of a nightmare!! Instructions are not very clear, and we wound up having to figure out a few steps just by logistics because the pictures showed the wrong thing (wrong holes to line up screws/pegs into, pieces backwards, etc).
Just missed the mark of great
I bought two of these. And while they look great, came undamaged, were easy to assemble I was missing the wood pegs from one of the boxes. They were easy enough to get at lowes but hard to give a 5 star rating when I have to go buy parts. They do seem sturdy and are just big enough with out taking up all the space in the room.
It looks really nice. You’ll need your own screwdriver and it takes someone to put together but very much worth it.
Sturdy and I absolutely love it!!
I wanted to give the bathroom a little update and it looks amazing!! A little hard to assemble but worth it at the end.
Pretty good for the price
There are no instructions, just a lot of images so it is hard to tell which directions some things go. I ended up having the drawer slides backwards which prevented them from going in all the way but was easily corrected after it was assembled. The connection method isn't the best but it works. It looks decent and is functional which is all I was after since it was for our guest bathroom.