Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Sturdy Structure: Made of premium P2 engineered wood and MDF, this TV stand is is durable and solid enough for a long lifespan. The tabletop is large enough to accommodate a 65 inch TV up to 77 lbs. And you can also display plants, photo frames, and other decorative items.
● Ample Space with Adjustable Shelf: Featuring 2 spacious cabinets with doors and a 2-tier open shelf, the stand provides ample storage space for your items to keep them in order. The 3-position adjustable shelves allow you to facilitate the placement of items of different heights.
● Sliding Metal Mesh Doors and Cable Management: 2 sliding metal mesh doors to ensure good flexibility for easy access. Besides, there is a cable management hole in the back to organize your cords.
● Modern Style for Versatility: With a classic appearance and modern style, it can blend perfectly with any furniture. Exquisite craftsmanship with good texture will add a simple yet elegant charm to your home. It is suitable for living room, bedroom, office, apartment and more.
● Easy to Assemble and Clean: This media cabinet comes with a clear instruction, which has straight forward illustrations and descriptions. In addition, its smooth surface is waterproof and easy to keep clean with a damp cloth.
|Material||P2 engineered wood + MDF|
|Overall dimensions||59" x 15.5" x 16"(L x W x H)|
|Net weight||64 lbs|
|Weight capacity||77 lbs|
|Weight capacity of each shelf||11 lbs|
Product came with a few holes missing on bottom panel. Legs were slightly damaged with scrapping. Otherwise satisfied with furniture. Sturdy and good price for it's quality.
Cute but low to the floor
Easy to put together looks nice just lower to the floor than I expected
Ms. Jill V.
Great labels but need more labels for front or back. You get what you pay for. Assembled after 4 days per instructions 60 min it’s a lie.
Thank you very much quick delivery great response time good product or the money thank you
Great job good product or the money thank you fast delivery excellent service
Real Nice and Solid TV Stand
Likes: - Beautiful looking TV stand - Very functional sliding doors - Adjustable shelf heights - Sturdy - For most part, instructions were very good Dislikes: - At one point in the procedure where you start to assemble the bottom panel to the side and rear panels, I had the bottom panel reversed (i.e. the back of bottom panel was facing front and the front of the bottom panel was facing toward the back). Pieces would not fit in this configuration. It took me awhile to figure out it was reversed. Need to clarify this step. - At the right front leg near the top left where it meets the top panel, there is a chip exposing the bare compressed wood. I was extremely careful in unpacking and also assembling it; so, I think it must have been damaged during shipping or the compressed wood was flaking at spots because I did not find the 1/4" chipped piece. OVERALL REVIEW: - Excellent piece of furniture, well designed, very sturdy, and decently priced. I would like to give it 5 out of 5 but unfortunately, I have to downgrade rating by 1 star for chipped leg.