Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Baby Health Guaranteed Material: Be composed with superior pine, lotus, and beech and finished with environmental paint, it was sanded to be smooth and varnished. Also there will be a less bad substance that is not harmful to kids in this baby play gym.
● Developmental Toys: With 3 hanging toys, it will help build strong motor skills and hand-eye coordination. The cute and cartoon shape will attract children to grasp thus plays a role in exercising, which will unconsciously promote the baby's brain development and sensory stimulation.
● Triangle Construction for Stability: Designed in triangle construction, the supporting frame will be more steady and safer. Each side is connected with a piece of thick rope, which will efficiently prevent accidental collapse and at the same time protects your baby from getting hurt.
● Easy Folding and Detachable Design: The wooden play gym with foldable function provides a big convenience to store when not in use. It is also easy to detach so that you can change or add hanging toys for the baby to play different games.
● Modern Appearance: Designed with simple Nordic style in subtle colors, this baby activity center is easy to coordinate with a room of different styles and will perfectly upgrade the overall taste.
|Expansion size||23.5" x 17.5" x 23.5" (L x W x H)|
|Net weight||23 lbs|
|User age||3 Month+|
It took like three weeks for it to break and my son was literally barely touching the toys. Luckily it didn’t hit him or anything. But we glued it back together and it’s stayed together sense. So maybe they should use better glue in assembly.
Screws are cheap and brake
Looks nice and pretty. But the glue and screws they use are cheap!! The mobile has broken twice now, 1 time on each side where the screws are screwed in! We had no choice other then to use gorilla glue to hold it together!
I was so excited for this product. It is such a great setup to have for baby, if it was made properly. Within the first two weeks of using it, the hardware holding the wood pieces together loosened and the structure is now very unstable and unsafe over baby. Disappointing!
Abby & Brin
Not mad I bought it but wouldn’t buy again
It’s very pretty and I like that you use Coconut oil to help keep the wood smooth and hydrated. It wasn’t very sturdy because the metal piece that “keeps” the screw in the wood rod that connects the legs, kept falling out. It’s there so the hole in the wood rod won’t lose tread from putting the screw in and out of it to make the legs close, and the play gym be better stored. I used wood glue to stick the metal piece back in the rod, but it just wasn't keeping the legs connected to the rod good enough. So my husband took the metal piece out and put these black screws in that we had at our house. I can’t fold it anymore but I’d rather the whole thing be sturdy than collapse on my baby while he was playing with it. I love it now! But the product I received wasn’t very good over all. So ima give this 3 stars.
I Recommend Glue
Product is exactly as pictured, sturdy lightweight wood seems safe for baby, my one month old loves looking at it. THE SCREWS STRIP really easily, and you can't really open and close the fixture more than once or screws on the side won't tighten anymore. **I had the same issue with another brand** TIP: GORILLA GLUE GEL IN BETWEEN PIECES WORKS PERFECTLY to seal sides together to hold it in place, looks good too. Overall 4/5 stars