Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
- Costway Day Discount -$0.00
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
10% OFF this item for Non-Plus+ customers
Use code: COSTWAYDAY
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Powerful Performance: The upgraded towel warmer can warm your delicates, towels, bathing suits, blankets in a fast speed. And it's 2 in 1 unique design will provides much convenience for your whole family in daily life.
● Sturdy and Portable Construction: The towel warmer is made of spray painted premium iron, which ensures sturdy, long-lasting usage, heats up quickly and rust-resistant. With 6.56 ft durable power cord you can use this towel warmer in anywhere, near to poolside, patio or bathroom.
● Modern and Practical Design: The white wall mounted or freestanding towel warmer comes with 5 bars, the color will fit for any decor. You can put multi items at once, making it ideal for warming up whole family. Your family will get cozy towels when they step out of the shower. The towel warmer can also function as a fine fabric dryer, to dry bathing suits, blanket or any other textiles.
● Installation and Usage: All necessary hardware and tools are included in the package. It's very easy to assemble with our manual. And the towel warmer can be wall mounted(save space)or free standing(easy moving), Convenient installation from one style to the other depends on what you want. The towel warmer is powered by a standard electrical outlet(Rated Voltage: AC 120 V/60 Hz) and use just 100-watts of power to warm your textiles and designed to run 24-hour a day.
● Shipping and Customer Service: UPS or USPS will deliver the item to your house in 3-6 business days after you placed an order. We packed item as good as we can, if there is any damaged part, please contact us first and offer us pictures of damaged part, we will solve the problem as the way you want(discount or replacement).
|Overall size||23.2" x 13.0" x 36.2" (L x W x H)|
|Length of the cable||6.56 ft|
|Load capacity||Approx 10 lbs|
|Weight||Approx 6.4 lbs|
|Rated voltage||AC 120 V/60 Hz|
|Rated input||100 W|
Cathleen R Taylor
I love these!! Have bought 2, leave them on all winter in the bathrooms. Heat the towels, heat the room !
Minor item, major effect
I have had a towel warmer for years after I saw them in Europe. Mine broke, and I finally replaced it with this one. It is wonderfully warm and has nice rounded corners. A towel warmer seems like a really frivolous and silly item but it makes a huge difference to your quality of life. Even here in Hawaii, having a nice warm towel to greet you. When you come out of the shower is a godsend, and bath and beach towels never mold or mildew. Hand washables dry in a flash. It is one of my favorite household items.
doesn't get warm enough
It does not warm the entire towel. Not very good.
passable towel drying rack
I live in Florida, where it's so humid that towels take all day to dry, or never do. This towel warmer is better than nothing, but it could stand some improvements too. It's easy to assemble, but the feet are uneven. It seems foolproof so I don't know why they aren't even. I'll have to take it back apart and try again I guess. It stands upright but rocks back and forth. If I were going to do-over, I would look for a different design. Would be better to have enclosed sides so the towel doesnt slip off the edge, OR a wider rack so a bath towel fits. Would also be better if the bars were more like 4-5 inches apart instead of 7. Between the narrow width and the wide spacing, I have to keep moving the towel around so it actually dries everywhere. It does get the parts of the towel that are near a bar dry though, so again, it's better than nothing.
It works great
It works great! In one hour towels is dry!