Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● 360° Swivel Casters for Mobility: Equipped with 360° degree swivel casters, the rolling printer cart can move around flexibly and silently to free the trouble of transportation, which can also improve your working efficiency. With brakes, 2 wheels are lockable to keep the printer stand in position.
● Height Adjustable Top Shelf: The top shelf is height adjustable from 26" inches to 30" inches so that you can adjust it to your desired height according to the items of varying sizes or just for easy access. The top shelf is designed with ideal size will accommodate most printers, office supplies, or otherwise.
● 3-tier Cart Helps You Organize Home Office: The 3-tier cart can be used in the office to store printers, copy paper, fax, projector, books, etc. Classifying different items orderly on the open shelf can not only create a neat working environment but also help you take what you want within easy reach.
● Sturdy Construction and Premium Materials: Thickened engineered wood shelves endow the printer stand with a larger load-bearing capacity, which can hold up to 110 pounds. Sturdy steel pipes will support items placed on the shelves firmly while keeping lasting gloss due to powder-coated surface and rust-resistant performance.
● Easy to Assemble and Clean: Without too much complex installation process, you can complete assembly under manual enclosed within a short time. Meanwhile, a smooth surface is easy to clean with a soft dry cloth. More, rounded corners are user-friendly, protecting you from scratches or bump.
|Material||Steel, engineered wood|
|Dimension||19" x 16" x 26"/30"(L x W x H)|
|Lower shelf size||16" x 12"(L x W)|
|Net weight||20 lbs|
|Weight capacity||110 lbs|
Easy to put together
This was the perfect cart for my craft room and allowed me to move my printer off of my glass crafting table! Very pleased with the quality and how easy it went together.
Great little printer cart
Easy to put together. Sturdy. Great price.
Caution if you want to use 30" height
If you want to use 30" height, the adjustment using the spring loaded buttons must be done before any assembly. Not clear why this works, and no mention or pictures in the assembly instructions. Found out the hard way after half way thru. Seems very study once assembled.
Gets the job done
It’s a little hard to extend the top and the wheels don’t rolls that well.
Great for small space
I bought this for my Brother printer. It fits perfectly. I am a 66 yr. old woman and HATE to assemble anything but this was very simple and only took me 25 minutes, It would have been quicker but I had to keep moving my cat out the way. (He wanted to help). It can be raised an additional 4 inches but I don't need it that tall. I like the fact that two of the wheels lock. It is exactly what I needed for the small space.