Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
- Costway Day Discount -$0.00
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
10% OFF this item for Non-Plus+ customers
Use code: COSTWAYDAY
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Heavy Duty Structure: The combination of high-quality PE material and excellent blow molding technology, this hard base weight has weather resistance and extremely long service life. Most importantly, four rustproof galvanized pins help secure the panels more stably.
● Filled with Wet Sand: Designed for offset and cantilever umbrellas, this base weight can help you secure your umbrella firmly. Especially when all four base plates are filled with wet sand, it can weigh up to 238 pounds and improve umbrella stability in windy conditions
● Convenient Funnel Included: Each plate of the base weight has a 1.5-inch diameter water injection port to fill with sand or water, and easily empty it through the spout when needed. More, it also has a sand-filling funnel, which can help you greatly increase your efficiency.
● Easy to Move and Connect: Each base plate has a humanized carrying handle that allows you to move it easily. When not in use, just empty the sand and move it to the storage area. Besides, this umbrella base weight comes with four connecting pins for easily assemble.
● 4 User-friendly Panels: Designed for offset umbrellas and cantilever umbrellas; sturdy 4-plate construction is strong and easy to assemble. (Cross base is not included). One plate dimension is 19"x 19"x 3" and overall dimension is 38"x 38" x 3".
|Overall dimensions||38" x 38" x 3"(L x W x H)|
|Each plate dimensions||19" x 19" x 3"(L x W x H)|
|Net weight||18 lbs|
|The weight of filled with wet sand||238 lbs|
Works for my 10ft umbrella
These work well holding my offset umbrella in place. I searched numerous different styles from the sandbag type to the square type and decided on this based my reviews. I didn't want to use sand and wanted something that looks nice. I filled these up with water and they're heavy enough for my 10ft umbrella. These just lay down between the umbrella legs no hooks or anything else. Fyi, I live in Southern Cal where there's no wind.
Great Umbrella with enough shade.
We have been looking for months at these beautiful big umbrellas. Purchased an 11' round cantilevered umbrella. The entire unit is very solid and well-built. The lever used to raise/lower the umbrella slides smoothly. There is a nice locking mechanism on the lever that holds the umbrella in the position you want. Two of my must haves when shopping for an umbrella; rotate from left to right and tilting motion to adjust for the sun position changes throughout the day. Both functions on this umbrella work great and we are so pleased with this purchase. Just be sure and remove all the packing material that is up inside the umbrellas. They come in tons of colors to match anyone's backyard decor. It's well made and was easy to put together. We love it, adds wonderful shade in the hot AZ days. Easy and quick install with great easy to follow directions. All of our guests loved it , so do we !!
Enjoy eating in my backyard under this umbrella
I’ve been looking for ways to eat outside in the backyard with my family and this umbrella works great! The umbrella has a huge amount of coverage for my family to sit under, it's a great way to block out the hot California sun. With the addition that the umbrella is adjustable, my family is able to sit wherever and whenever in our backyard! It’s also a great way to get some fresh air while staying under some shade. It’s a good quality umbrella, very sturdy, and easy to assemble. I don’t have much experience when building anything so the fact this umbrella was put together in no time was surprising. The crank on the umbrella is also easy to use, just as long as you're tall and strong enough to reach and hold the crank. The water filled base holding the umbrella also works well. It has been able to keep the umbrella in its one spot on those very windy days.
Extremely well built, feature packed.
Super happy to have found this umbrella before the hottest days of the year set in here in Arizona. Just about the only activity you can enjoy outside in the summer is being in and around the pool. It's so great to be able to escape the sun while still having fun outside. As you can see in my video, my pool area is no stranger to umbrellas, it's the only way to survive, honestly. This cantilevered umbrella style is really a great design that lets you stay under the shade without worrying about the vertical post. And what this umbrella has that many don't, is the ability to swivel it 360 degrees so you can place the shade where you need it. Moving the slider up and down lets you angle it just right, too. Setup was mere minutes; actually, unpacking took longer. The provided allen wrench is all that's needed, no power tools necessary. Function is self explanatory and so easy to manipulate. I filled my ballasts with water (they suggest a mix of water and dirt). They are able to weigh down the base of the umbrella with it fully extended out over my pool. They're also a decent height, with a lower profile which is slightly less dangerous an obstacle. I'm also really liking the color I chose, the burnt orange-red is really perfect in a desert backyard. All in all, this is the perfect umbrella putting out tons of shade. It's functionally top tier and looks to really high quality.
Sarah Jane Vester
Good build quality, fill hole too small
The supplied “funnel” is pointless. And the hole is too small to use a car oil funnel. The hole needs to be slightly larger so it doesn’t take 20 minutes to fill a single square with sand. Once filled they weight a lot and work perfectly.