Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● The Safe Bench: The bench is of fine workmanship that the structure are polished with rounded edges and seat parts are handled with smooth surface for use. This Metal Bench can give you safe relaxation.
● Weather Proof High-Quality Material: Consists of well-painted Steel frame do of the structure, Cast Iron do of the seat and backrest frame, and with anti-rust coating, this garden bench does not rust easily and will last to provide you long-lasting service.
● Multiple Reinforced Sturdy Structure: All four bench legs are evenly stressed, and by using high-strength cast iron, the legs are solid and firm. There are multiple flat iron supports added to the seat and structure to effectively improve overall load-bearing and make it more secure and stable.
● Natural Back Floral Scroll: The cast iron backrest perfectly displays the beauty of the floral scroll are distributed on the backrest and makes the whole Metal Bench look beautiful. It’s not just a functional but also a decorative bench.
● Ornamental Practical Outdoor Bench: The garden bench featuring a simple style that it is easy to match well with any space. It will be a great addition to your backyard, porch, patio, poolside, which can provide you a place to rest.
|Material||Steel frame and cast iron backrest|
|Overall size||50" x 23 1/2" x 33 1/2" (L x D x H)|
Love it. It looks so nice on my front porch.
It is very sturdy and holds a lot of weight. So its what we wanted. Looks so nice on our front porch.
Heavy, beautiful design, easy to put together
Very sturdy, easy to assemble. Went together perfectly. Great product.
Jason & Stefanie
This has a super simple assembly because it has four pieces and four screws on each side. I was not personally able to screw the bolts on by hand so my husband used a power drill with no problem. We are currently having a lot of landscaping done on our back hill and I wanted to put a sturdy bench at the top to take in the views below. Because there will be elements like sun and sprinklers, I figured the steel would be better than choosing a wooden one and still light enough to maneuver it up there. My husband will have to do that part though cause it’s sturdy and well made metal and too heavy for me to carry alone. Looks great and classic and comfortable.
I got this bench for our front yard so we can sit while the kids play. The bench is sturdy and looks beautiful. The back rear pattern is well made and there were no imperfections or rough edges. The bench was pretty easy to assemble too. It took my wife and I less than 10 minutes to set up. You’ll want two people ideally to hold the opposite side so the screws go in straight. I didn’t use any power tools and use secure it with the included hex key. Pretty easy and turned out great. My wife is really happy with the look.