Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
- Costway Day Discount -$0.00
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
10% OFF this item for Non-Plus+ customers
Use code: COSTWAYDAY
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● More than a Trampoline for Kids: This 3-in-1 kids trampoline is also equipped with removable swing and horizontal bar, offering parents more cost-effective option. With this kids outdoor trampoline, your little one is given a spacious area to bounce, swing and exercise gymnastics, burning off the excessive energy of day.
● Rectangular Shape Fits Small Backyards: This unique kids trampoline is designed in rectangular shape (75" x 49") which can provide larger jumping area but take up less space comparing with common round trampoline. So this outdoor trampoline is perfect for small backyards to build kids' exclusive jumping area.
● Seamless Design and High Elastic Springs: The jumping mat and safety pad are sewn together to remove the possibility of getting injured by springs or stuck in the gap. The jumping mat is firmly connected to the frame through 40pcs high tensile springs which measure 108.5 mm x 25 mm with 3 mm wire diameter.
● Endurable for Outdoor Weather Conditions: This heavy-duty frame is made of rugged steel with double-sided galvanization to improve rust and wear resistance. The springs are also galvanized and the foot tubes are treated with additional powder coating for prolonged service life. The high resilient PP jumping mat has passed 40,000 bouncing test, 500 hours UV test.
● Fully Covered Design and 360° Enclosure: All net poles are adopted with 10 mm thickened foam cover which is high density and soft to protect kids from getting hurt by collision. For your kids safety, all sides of this rectangle trampoline are covered with enclosure net. The L-shape entrance maximizes the entry space while the double-headed zippers and buckles ensure dual protection.
● Easy Assembly and ASTM Certified: The assembly process is easy following step-by-step instructions and everything you need comes with the package. GYMAX trampolines comply with ASTM standard to ensure superior quality and safety, which provide customers one of the best trampolines on the market.
|Material||Steel, PVC, PP, EPE, PE|
|Overall Dimension||75" x 49" x 68" (L x W x H)|
|Jumping Area Dimension||60.5" x 34.5"|
|Weight Capacity of Trampoline||220 lbs|
|Weight Capacity of Swing||110 lbs|
|Weight Capacity of Horizontal Bar||145 lbs|
|Net Weight||73 lbs|
Kid loves it
My kid is 21 months and he loves the trampoline. We added a mini basketball hoop in there and it keeps the balls inside when he preactices. The sides of the jumping pad unravels and will reveal the metal poles though so I secured it around the bottom metal poles with duck tape. Also my little one falls through sometimes because the side nets unhook itself a little too easy. To avoid that I make sure it's hooked on tight sideways vs straight.
Grandkids love this!
5 yr old and 3 yr old absolutely love this, especially the swing!
Great trampoline. Kids love it so much!
Great trampoline. It’s not too complicated to put everything together. Especially the poles are covered with sponge and rubber and the net around trampoline. Very safe for my kids. I have two kids. It is large enough for them and may fit two more kids. It’s also very bouncy and my kids would spend hours of fun jumping. My kids love it so much.
This thing is awesome!!
I have a 2y/o who loved his first trampoline, like all day everyday jumping kind of love. It was a smaller one with a handle bar from Sam’s Club, but he was just outgrowing it to the point it was starting to become dangerous. My husband and I had been looking for a safe replacement. We finally caved and purchased this one. The swing is a pretty cool feature. It helped him safely learn how to sit and swing on the “big kid” swing set, where if he fell off, he wouldn’t hurt himself like he would if he’d been outdoors. My only complaint is the bars tend to sway a little and make a clicking noise when he’s swinging hard,but he really enjoys it in general. Glad we made this upgrade. It was the perfect addition to his playroom.
Sturdy and well built!