Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Pet-friendly Design: The rabbit cage is equipped with large iron mesh playpen for outdoor amusement and preventing predators. The running area is accessible by a convenient wooden ramp and you can close it to become a lockable door as well. It also has a bottom slide-out tray for easy cleaning.
● Spacious Area for Relaxing and Playing: This rabbit hutch consists of a running area and a resting area. The resting area provides a comfortable shelter for pets. The running area is installed with breathable iron mesh, which provides free space for outdoor activities while also effectively protects them.
● Sturdy and Exquisite Construction: This rabbit hutch is constructed of 100% fir wood structure, which is natural and durable. The weather-resistant slant asphalt roof helps cope with different weather for outdoor use. Meanwhile, the unique eave with wavy margin serves as realistic fence decoration to make the house more beautiful.
● Easy Access: The resting area comes with a cute door with latch and a ventilation window with iron mesh to let you interact with pets conveniently. Moreover, the running area features large skylight with metal latch, which is convenient for you to open it and feed them.
● Quick Assembly and Multifunctional Use: Overall Dimension: 62" (L) x 25" (W) x 26" (H). We provide you with a detailed installation manual to help you easily complete the assembly. The hutch is suitable for rabbit, guinea pigs, chinchilla and chicks. It requires effortless maintenance for further use.
|Material||Fir Wood, Asphalt and Iron|
|Overall Dimension||62" x 25" x 26" (L x W x H)|
|Net Weight||32 lbs|
My bunny loves this! It was very easy to build. A lot easier to put together with a second person. Super duper cute and easy to clean. Love how it has a door to separate the house and the yard. A lot bigger than I expected, but I don't mind. 10/10
Colorful and great for transitioning chicks
Installing this chicken coop for our baby chicks to transition before joining the rest of the group has been such a blessing. The green color really makes it stand out and just evoke feelings of happiness and joy. It’s not large enough to house a whole bunch of chickens however, for my purposes, it was perfect. Once the chicks are big enough, we place them in here until they’re ready to be with the rest of the chickens. They are safe and comfortable.
Very cute and was easy to assemble
Some holes didn’t align but no big deal
Chickens Love It
Chicks are loving their home. It was east to built and perfect for both indoors or outdoors. Easy for my children to play with the chickens and let them roam around. The metal covers allows you to attach any toys on the sides as well. This is great for any small animals.
Looks cute and was easy to assemble
I bought this hutch for a rabbit that my neighbors dogs attacked and somehow made it into my backyard. It. Only took him 2 weeks to recover before sending him back on its way and now this will be the home of a new bunny my daughter is getting for Christmas. what I liked most about it was the design and the pretty green color. Assembly was simple but it does have a lot of parts and had to glance at the instructions manual often. I like that it has 2 separate areas, one open and one closed as well as an open floor on the mesh side. It feels durable but light enough to move it around. Most likely I will move it to the garage and back outside in the spring. The covered area close completely from all ends and has a retractable floor for easy cleaning and easy front access, while one the mesh side it can be accessed from above. I am happy with the build quality and easy of use of this cute little thing