Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Save 10% Off
Use code: DELIGHT10
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Forward / Reverse Switch for Simple Operation: Learning how to ride on this electric vehicle is simple enough for your kids. Just turn on the power button, press the forward/ reverse switch and then control the handle. No need for any other complex operation, your little kids are capable of enjoying endless self-driving fun.
● Wear-Resistant Wheels for Indoor Outdoor Ride: Equipped with 4 large wheels, the ride on quad features a low center of gravity, to provide a stable driving experience. Meanwhile, the wheels offer higher resistance to abrasion. In this way, kids can drive it on different grounds, either indoors or outdoors, such as wood floors, asphalt roads and more.
● Rechargeable Battery with Longer Running Time: It comes with an adapter that allows you to charge the vehicle in time, and its charging socket can be easily found as well. Moreover, the battery-powered quad lasts for approximately 50 minutes running time after a full charge, which let your kids drive it as per their preference.
● Kids-Friendly Design for Higher Comfortableness: Driving comfortableness is important. And the wide seat fitting perfectly with children’s body shape takes the comfortableness to a high level. It is also designed with foot rest at both sides, so that kids can take relaxation during the driving time, to double the driving enjoyment.
● Accompany Toddlers to Create Happy Memories: The mini quad ATV features cool appearance and your kids will be attracted by its appealing look. It is supposed to be a perfect toy to accompany your kids and create an unforgettable childhood memory. Plus, the motorized car is certificated by ASTM, leaving you no worry about using reliability.
|Dimension||28.5" x 15.5" x 18"(L x W x H)|
|Net weight||10 lbs|
|Maximum weight||66 lbs|
|Charge time||8-12 hours|
|Running time||approximately 50 minutes|
|Suitable age||3+ years|
Bigger than expected
Good size for my almost 2 year old grandbaby. Although he fits it now, there's still room to grow allowing for longer usage before upgrading. We've had this going on 2 weeks and have only charged it once (it arrived charged) he has driven it 2-3 times a week during visits for 15-20 minutes at a time. Plus I've accidentally left it in the on position several times with no battery drainage. My grandson learned the first day how to switch from forward to reverse. Easy to put together. Fast charge. Good speed and great price point.
My children like this bike very much. My son can’t get off after sitting on it. The quality is good, and the battery life is good. I already had one SUV at home, and I just wanted to buy another one because I don’t want my sons to fight for the SUV all the time. At first, I was afraid of the speed of the car. If it is too fast, my two years old can't control it, I didn't expect the speed to be very safe, but my two-year-old had a lot of fun. It is right speed for the two years old, but it's a bit slow for a four-year-old.
Easy to put together. Granddaughter approved.
I wanted low volts ride on for granddaughter so I can keep up and not powerful enough to knock down gate around swimming pool. This is perfect. Love the colors. I put together fairly quickly even with her standing over me, trying to mess with parts I didn't want to lose. Only difficult part was holding nut while screwing bolt into neck on handle bars..... needle nose pliers could barely fit to hold.... hopefully I got it tight enough. Everything else was pretty simple thanks to instruction booklet. Charging now, but it already had enough charge to know it works.
It’s smaller than expected even for two year old
My two year old will grow out of this quickly, because it’s a lot smaller than you expect
Worth the $
My grandson loves riding it