Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
$30 OFF $200+ INDOOR Furniture Purchase
Use code: DELIGHT30
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
for New Subscribers
● Strengthens Core and Proper Postures: This wobble seat stool allows children to rock and swivel in all directions and helps them to keep their core muscles engaged, exercising and preparing for stronger and healthier backs through their development.
● Extra Comfort: The octagonal seat is designed for an improved experience. This stool has a PP edgeless seat frame that is both safe to human health, offering a stable and durable structure. It is also coated with silicone material for a cool and comfortable seat.
● Non-Slip Silicone Material Bottom: Children are protected when using this wobble chair because of the silicone material made from the bottom, the embossing of which often improves friction to ensure children's protection. The bottom is designed to avoid scratching the floor of your room.
● Adjustable Height: The adjustable height of this stool is about 16.5" to 23" for children above 7 years of age and adults. It is easy to use since the stool is fully assembled and the pneumatic rod inside helps to move the stool to different heights.
● Suitable for Various Occasions: This chair catches your attention with its distinctive stylish appearance. It blends well into the living room, the kitchen counters, the classroom, the markets, etc.
|Materials||PP, silicone material|
|Product size||13" x 13" x 16.5"-23" (L x W x H)|
|Net weight||10 lbs|
|Max loaded weight||250 lbs|
|Minimum adjusting weight||66 lbs|
Best chair ever!
Purchased for my desk at work. I don’t sit still and always end up sitting on my legs when using normal desk chairs which causes pain in my legs. I can no longer do that with this amazing chair! I’m over age 25 and recommend this chair to everyone!
M. S. Virgin
teens with ASD approved!
my students love this stool. It gives them enough room to move and shift without making any noise or creating distraction to others in the room. They seem to enjoy that it offers some of the movement of a yoga ball chair without looking significantly different from a normal chair/stool. It comes out of the box ready to go, and is adjustable for my students (high school boys, ranging from 5'5" - 6'3"). I'm very happy with this product.
Good standing stool for the price
Good adjustable standing stool. Sturdy and I like the rubber bottom. But the seat isn’t very comfortable. Other stools has a small depression in the seat that makes it more comfortable but not this one. So I bought e memory foam stool pad and that helps. Overall a good purchase for the price.
Children love them!
My niece was surprised we got this for her classroom! We will order her mitts!
Kathleen A. Hanson
Very good but uncomfortable to sit on for a long time
The seat is very hard and needs to come with a padding as it is uncomfortable to sit on for a long time.