Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
$30 OFF $200+ INDOOR Furniture Purchase
Use code: DELIGHT30
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
for New Subscribers
● Multiple Values and Premium Performance: With various drawers and cabinets design, you can surprisingly place your tissues, shampoos, creams, towels as you like. The lightweight slide-out bathroom floor cabinet helps you to make full use of space. Its premium performance can totally meet your demand of toilet storage.
● Optimal Organizer and Space Saver: It maximizes your bathroom's available space while providing functional storage, which also makes you quick access to your bathroom accessories. The multiple cabinets design can perfectly improve the storage efficiency, which also brings a reliable using experience.
● Sturdy Body and Solid Shoulder: Sturdy construction made of MDF material features solid and stable while shouldering your tissues and various kinds of bathroom essentials. It is surely your reliable helper in refreshing your bathroom to a neat and organized place, which can bring you a long lasting using satisfaction.
● Simplistic Style and Concise Appearance: Simplistic style with white brings you a brand new feeling of style. It is also a perfect decoration to fit your bathroom and offers you both concise and convenient life style.
● Easy Assembly and Quick Storage: Easy to assemble with the included hardware can also wipe out the installing troubles. Quick disassembly enables you to store this portable shelf and can easily find its position when you move in or move out.
|Overall dimension||19" x 6.5" x 23" (L x W x H)|
|Weight of bathroom cabinet||18 lbs|
|Weight capacity||176 lbs|
perfect for a small 1/2 bathroom
perfect for a small 1/2 bathroom to add storage with out sacrificing a large amount of space
Bought for a tiny bed side table
I am aged, (80) and have health problems, I needed something that I could keep my blood pressure machine, non prescription medication, kleenex, daily meds, phone, glasses, book, watch, nebulizer equipment, etc. I have very little room on that side of the bed. Well, it works, and it does the job beautifully, I could use several more for little nooks around the house that could use some storage. I was pleased with the cabinet, no, it is serviceable, not fancy but works well for me.
Not worth the money for the time it took to assemble
Came packaged well. My husband says the instructions should have "Warning, Expert Build" on them. The amount of pieces and 60 + screws was insane. It's cute and fits in its spot, but not worth $100.00. Doors and drawers slide terribly. Absolutely does NOT fit a toilet cleaner, unless you buy a dollar store short stick. Don't use it to store TP either. Won't fit a large or jumbo roll... And even with a small roll you'll be lucky to get 2 stored in there. They put all the stickers with letters for the build on the outside facing pieces, causing extra cleaning and tricks to remove the gummed up areas. Would I buy this again, even it came fully assembled? No, not for $100. I might spend $35. We build a full medicine cabinet, over the toilet curved multi shelved mirror cabinet, and installed a new shower head, in a quarter of the time it took to build this. Absolutely ridiculous. I suggest looking for the instruction book on anything you buy, prior to buying it. Some of the parts come pre-assembled, but your talking 2 screws... And those were installed upside down. Thankfully my husband caught that mistake before we got too far in. I would keep looking, unless you have a true passion for building things. The screws all show when the product is finished, and they give you black sticky pads to place over it. Pretty cheap and cheesy looking finished product in my opinion. Would return if I could and get my money back, but we already spent hours putting it together....
Not only are the directions misleading. This is very cheap made product. I should’ve known very hard to put together. Show me the holes didn’t lineup would never buy again.
Get your drill out!
This product has 24-pcs A-X! Way over priced for the amount of assembly required. FYI: Doesn't hold jumbo rolls of toilet paper. It is a convenient size for what I needed though. Make sure you have a drill or it will take you 2+ hours to put together!