Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
- Costway Day Discount -$0.00
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● Integrated-Style Exercise: The supine board can be used for multi-function training, such as sit up, lying leg raise and hyperextension. Just one bench can easily achieve abdominal, arm and leg muscle training at the same time. It is quite ideal for you to use in-home or gym with its versatile functions.
● Four Adjustable Positions: This sit-up board features four adjustable positions, which meet the needs of people of different heights and reduce the risk of head injuries. Meanwhile, you can choose different incline angle angles to meet your different fitness needs, following the fitness principles of step by step.
● Comfortable & Wear Resistant Back: On the one hand, the PU leather-covered back part is anti-slip and wear-resistant, as well as comfortable and breathable. On the other hand, padded with foam, further reduces your risk of muscle strain on your back. It is worth mentioning that widen board is both comfortable and good for your muscles.
● Ergonomic Weight Bench: 6 foam-padded bars can effectively keep your legs position and offer comfort. Except for that, our slant bench conforms to ergonomic so that three stress points can disperse the concentrated pressure on the coccyx. In the meanwhile, you can work out a larger muscle group.
● Heavy Duty Structure: Constructed by a heavy-duty iron tube frame, the sit-up board has good stability and durability. The surface of powder coating has a good appearance and can be waterproof and corrosion-resistant. It has a bearing capacity of 441 lbs. Other than that, not only do the rubber foot pads increase the stability of our slant bench, but also prevent wearing the floor.
|Main material||Steel + PU leather + foam|
|Overall dimension||52"-55" x 20.5" x 19"-23.5" (L x W x H)|
|Net weight||14 lbs|
|Maximum weight capacity||441 lbs|
Susan E Harding-Friends
Good for thin people with strength.
It is too narrow for folks over 150lbs. You have to have strength to manually adjust for exercise. Well made.
Very good product
It's better quality and cheaper than the trainers I've bought before, so it's a good choice.
Very well made
I needed a belly workout, so I chose it, and it didn't disappoint me. It was cheap and well made, so I made the right choice.
Jorge Daniel Vargas
Great customer service
This is a great bench but my son brought me another one of the same by surprise so I had to return one. The customer service went above & beyond to make sure I was able to do so at no charge. I totally recommend
Not happy it came used it was part way out together and had some scratches.
I wouldn't buy from this company again because this has been halfway put together and then returned. The directions are hard to understand!