Your Shopping Cart Is EmptyStart Shopping
Grand Total: $0.00
Why choose us
on All Orders
No Hassle Return
$30 OFF $200+ INDOOR Furniture Purchase
Use code: DELIGHT30
Delivers in 2 - 5 days
Ships to: 92337-California
on All Orders
365 Days Warranty
No Hassle Return
Printable Brochure PDF
for New Subscribers
● L-shape Corner Design: Designed with L-shape, thisdesk can fit perfectly to any corner of your office and study room. It maximizes the use of limited space, while supporting you to flexibly switch between work and leisure. The middle corner is cut off to allow cables to go anywhere, so it can also be used as a gaming desk.
● Tiltable Drawing Board: This computer desk features an adjustable tabletop, which can be tilted between 0 and 90 degrees, which will provide the best angle for writing, reading, drawing, etc. The metal hinge help you adjust and fix it to an appropriate angle, preventing neck pain and protecting vision safety.
● Separable Desk for Versatility: This L-shaped desk can be split into 2 tables after removing the middle board. You can customize the separate or combined desk to meet your different needs. It can work as a computer desk, writing table and office workstation, which is perfect for your study room, bedroom or office.
● Open Bookshelves and CPU Stand: Equipped with two open bookshelves, this L-shaped computer desk provides a spacious storage space for your office supplies, while leaving lots of surface space for working area. Besides, it comes with a free host stand to protect the host from scratching the floor.
● Fine Craftsmanship: Made of premium engineered wood and sturdy steel frame, this corner desk is stable and durable enough to hold all your heavy stuffs. The exquisite wood texture adds natural and modern flavor to your home, making the smooth surface more wear-resistant.
|Material||Metal, engineered wood|
|Product dimension||67" x 59" x 29.5" (L x W x H)|
|Net weight||84 lbs|
|Weight capacity||450 lbs|
Very good office table! Sturdy and quiet large space. Plus, It’s easy to assemble. Love it!
Love this desk!! The only reason why I gave it 4 stars & not 5 is because in order to use the drafting part of the desk & tilt it at a certain angle that you need, you have to press in and hold down a small button that freaking hurts your finger because of course it is small and skinny. Unfortunately that is the sucky part. Either than that, I really like the desk and the amount of room I am able to store my stuff on it.
Hinges for drafting attachment welded on wrong
The directions show a cut out portion of the bar with the hinges so the hinges can swing in the right direction for the drafting portion of the top to lay flat. This was not the case on the bar and the hinges were welded on backwards. I assure you this wasn’t me reading the directions wrong. I followed each picture exactly and the parts fit together fine otherwise. To make it work, we had to grind off the hinges and drill them back on. Thankfully my husband is an engineer who owns a grinder haha. I like it now that it was able to be fixed.
Very difficult to assemble as well as time consuming
Again the assembly was taxing. Took about 4 hours to complete.
Tough construction, but great desk.
Great packaging, it was easy to unpack and get started. Directions seemed straight forward, until we got to piece 17 that for a while I thought had the hinges welded in the wrong place. It just did not seem to make sense and the printed directions were not clear on the position. After getting the frame completed and placing the wooden top on we were able to properly place everything and get the holes all lined up. There were moments I thought we'd be repacking and returning, then when we got to a point of construction I contemplated just asking for replacement parts because I just couldn't get the holes to line up. In the end it did fit, wicked tight, no wiggle room, desk top overlapping the frame more than I expected to make things line up. Very frustrating. However with all of that said. It is a nice desk, it organizes well and my daughter likes the lifting section for drawing. So I would buy it again, I just wouldn't make it the 1st furniture construction piece for a 15 y/o to learn on LOL